Untitled Part 11

Felicity stood on her tip toes and pressed closer to him. He felt so good. Their kiss was deep and desperate, and as hard as it was for him to do Oliver finally broke the kiss. Felicity whimpered softly when he did, and looked up at him. His heart jumped. Her lips were swollen from their kiss, her eyes were innocently blown and he had to take a step back from her. She was too tempting.

"Why did you stop?" she asked bewildered, her voice slightly shaking.

"Because Felicity. I need to make absolutely sure that this is what you want. I don't want you to regret this later. I did not offer to stay here to seduce you." His voice was slightly husky and Felicity could see how much he wanted her by the bulge in his pants. But the fact that he was stopping and asking her made her smile. It was a smile that was so innocently sexual that Oliver had to turn away from her. He tried to catch his breath.

Felicity did not hesitate. She pulled up her night gown and pulled it over her head. Then she stepped forward and pressed her body to his back. That was it for Oliver. He had tried to stay away, he had tried not to touch her, he had asked her if she was sure and now her soft skin was pressed tightly to his back. He turned in her arms, and looked at her with unabashed appreciation and awe. She was absolutely perfect. As the fire light danced over her skin, it seemed to come alive and he let his eyes travel over her beautiful face, down her slender neck to her pert breasts that he somehow knew would fit in his hands perfectly. His gaze lowered over her silky stomach to a waist he could span with his hands and hips that flared out just the right way before tapering down to long legs that he wanted wrapped around his waist. But he had to keep some control. This would be her first time and he wanted it to be perfect for her.

He backed her slowly toward the bed and then leaned down and kissed her again. His lips were softer this time as he tasted and teased her mouth. When her mouth opened for him, he slid his tongue in and gently coaxed hers forward before he sucked it gently. Felicity whimpered shifting on her feet. She was hot and restless and she let her hands travel over his broad chest feeling the muscles and ridges. Oliver moved her back and on to the bed and she shifted back and lay down. Seeing her spread before him, so unashamedly naked and beautiful he quickly shed his pants. Felicity leaned up on her elbows to look at him. She had never seen a man naked before but he was beautiful and her eyes widened when she saw him. He leaned down and kissed her legs moving slowly up her body, making sure to look at her between kisses to make sure she was ok. He kissed up her thighs and past her hips and as much as he wanted to taste her, he decided that could wait. He would ease her into some things. He kissed each hip bone and Felicity moaned and felt her hips arch. Her hands fisted the bedding below her as he slowly moved up and as he looked at her with unashamed desire, she arched her body again, and he took what she offered. He watched her face as he took her nipple into his mouth and sucked and swirled his tongue around the tip. Felicity cried out at the feeling and Oliver placed his hand on her stomach holding her body down as he sucked again before he moved to her other breast. Felicity could feel her body growing wet between her legs and she moved them restlessly not sure what to do but knowing she needed something.

"Oliver, please, I don't know what to do....", she pleaded.

"Just relax." he said, and slid his hand down her body and between her legs. She resisted at first and as he coaxed her legs further apart, she whimpered when his hand slid down touching her core. She was wet and hot and he slid his finger inside of her, wanting to slowly ease her into him being inside of her. She gripped the sheets tighter as he sucked her breast and then kissed up her neck and whispered into her ear. "Let me touch you." He slowly slid his finger out and back in and Felicity felt like she was going to combust. The sensation was both foreign and wonderful, and her hips moved involuntarily as he pumped his finger. He slid a second one in and she gasped. Jesus she was so very tight and Oliver continued to work her with his fingers. Her hips were pumping slowly as his fingers slid in and out and then he touched her clit with his thumb. Felicity cried out and he worked it some more as his fingers continued their assault.