Chapter 1:The concert: Jess's POV,

Jessica's POV

I hadn't really obsessed over anything/anyone in my life, but me and my friend Madison had really gotten into this band from the UK called One Direction recently. I really liked their music and the lyrics spoke to me. The boys voices were perfection and they had gotten me through some dark times in my life. Maddie, on the other hand, liked them cuz she thought the blond irish one, Niall, was absolutely gorgeous. Their voices were secondary to her. Don't get me wrong, i think they're hot too, especially Louis, there's just something about a guy with a british accent that makes my heart skip a beat...but thats not the main reason i like them. Anyways, Maddie and I had gotten tickets to their concert tonight and we were both super excited...we had decided (well more maddie anyways) to wait at the backstage entrance after the concert to see if we could catch a glimpse of 1D as they were leaving the venue...When we were exiting the venue (the concert was amazing btw) maddie had decided we should hide in the bushes because she saw a big tourbus parked nearby when we had arrived. As we made our way over there, we saw a group of fangirls, who clearly had the same idea, waiting by the door as well. "Maddie, this is ridiculous, we're never gonna get through these other girls...i'm gonna start walking to the bus stop, you can join if you want, or you can wait here for god knows how long with all the other fangirls that are hoping to catch a glimpse of our idols...i'll meet you back at home" i said shaking my head in disbelief as i started to head towards the bus stop. i decided to cut around the back of the venue instead of walking around the front. As i walked past a dumpster behind the venue, out of the corner of my eye, i saw a door that said "Artists entrance" that i had never noticed before. i had been to a ton of events here and have had to sneak around the back way to get to the bus stop quicker and for some reason had never noticed this. I didn't give it another thought and I pulled out my Iphone to tweet that i was just leaving the 1D concert. All of a sudden, someone in a black hoodie walked right into me, causing me to stumble to the ground and drop my phone. I got up off the ground, dusted myself off and I picked my phone, inspecting it carefully to make sure it wasn't broken and then turned to face the person who walked right into me only to see them walking quickly towards a big black van. "Hey buddy! what the hell's your problem?! Are you gonna even apologize for knocking me down and almost breaking my phone? HEY! IM TALKING TO YOU!" I shouted a little louder, which seemed to get his attention because he stopped to turn and look at me. After a few awkward seconds, i suddenly realized he was staring at me intently, which caused me to falter in my angry facade and blush for some reason. His hood had come off and i could now see some of his face in the dim street light and his face looked really familiar. But before either of us could say another word, screams erupted about 20 feet away. Guess my shouting attracted some attention, and before i knew what was happening, i had hit the ground again and this time, everything went black...