Chapter 2: Backstage and the aftermath, Louis' POV

Louis' POV

"Alright, good show lads! I'm gonna go grab my things and head out to the van" i said as i was leaving the dressing room. It had been a good show, lots of energy from the crowd and lots of cute girls in the crowd. But after my break up with Eleanor 4 months ago, i could barely look at girls and I still felt a little empty. We had dated for almost a year before i was put in One Direction and then after that she got uncharacteristically clingy and jealous and that caused us to break up 6 months later...but i forced myself to put on a brave face for the fans and the boys and be my usual super, energetic self, even though i was a wreck inside...I just wanted some stability in my life and I was so sure that Eleanor was it...But i was sadly mistaken...I shook those thoughts from my mind, put on my favorite black hoodie, grabbed my things and headed out to the van. "If i can just get into the van before anyone sees me, i'll be fine". I opened the secret backstage door as quietly as i could, peeking to see if there were any fans camped outside the door. Thankfully they had decided to wait by the other door by where the decoy tour bus was parked, a genius idea that Paul, our security guard and tour manager, had come up with to throw off some of the keener fans. I wormed my way out the door and quickly started walking towards the car, which i could see about 120 yards away. All of a sudden, i collided head on with someone, disorienting me and causing my hood to fall off. "Hey buddy! what the hell's your problem?! Are you gonna even apologize for knocking me over and almost breaking my phone? HEY! IM TALKING TO YOU!" I turned to face the person i had bumped into and i came face to face with a scowling girl. She was quite pretty despite the fact she was angry at me. After a few awkward seconds of tense silence, I suddenly realized i was staring, which caused my face to redden. Before i could even utter out a proper apology, i heard the familiar fangirl screams and i started to run...after about 1/2 an hour of running and dodging, i finally lost the gaggle of girls. I cautiously made my way back to the van, where i could see the rest of the lads waiting there, looking a little confused as to why i looked so out of breath and ragged. "Where the hell were you? You said you were going right out to the car!" said Niall incrediously. "Well it doesn't help when a bunch of fangirls decide to chase you! And by the way, you're welcome for diverting their attention so you guys could get out here un-de-tected" i spat back, throwing Niall the dirtiest look i could muster. "Well, i think one of them got left behind" said Zayn, pointing behind me. I turned around to see the same girl i had bumped into earlier, lying on the ground, unconcious. "Oh shit" i muttered as i ran over to her and checked to see if she was badly hurt. "Do you know this girl Louis?" asked Liam, eyebrows raised. "Nevermind that Liam, help me get her into the car, we can't just leave her here, grab her legs" i said as i went to support her upper body and Liam went to grab her legs as instructed. "Are you nuts Lou? We can't just "kidnap" a random girl we don't even know!" said Liam frantically trying to reason with me as he struggled to lift the unconcious girl into the van...