Chapter 16: Daydream vs Reality, Louis POV

Louis' POV

Dammit, she totally saw me blushing!! Oh well, pretty sure she thought it was cute from the way she waved at me...I can't believe i poured my heart out like that so soon...she must really be really special...Okay...now what to tell the lads...im sure they'll have a ton of questions...especially Liam..."

I thought as i fixed my hair before climbing into the van. As we pulled out of the parking lot, i could feel the lads eyes on me, waiting to bombard me with questions. Surprisingly, it was Niall who spoke first, "So...what happened up there? You seemed pretty pleased with yourself when got out of that gondola" he said, eyebrows raised. I decided to throw them off my trail, "Well Niall, what about you and little miss Maddie? You definatly seemed to be enjoying each others company" i said with a wink. THAT seemed to distract the boys as they started to bombard Niall with questions. I smirked slightly and leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes, drifting off into dreamland, replaying both of the kisses i had experienced tonite in my mind. When i opened my eyes, all the lads and Danielle were asleep, except for Liam. i could feel his eyes on me. "What?" i asked as Liam just shook his head. "Louis Louis Louis...are you really just gonna just love and leave poor Jess? We have that 6 week media tour across America starting tommorrow. Did you happen to mention that to her when you were snogging her face off? Yeah, don't lie to me Lou, i KNOW you two were snogging up there...i could tell by the expression on your face when you got off the ride" My face paled in a split second. Oooooh shit...i totally forgot about the media tour...she's gonna think she was just a fling and that she meant nothing to me, which sooo isn't true...but i can't do that to her, she's a sweet girl...and i think i might love her... Suddenly Liam's voice broke into my thoughts, "You have to break it off with her, mate, its for the best...really...say whatever you have say to her to get her to not wanna see you again" When we got home, i was pacing my room, holding my phone in my hands, which were shaking so much, i almost dropped my phone a few times. But i managed to gather myself and start to type the most difficult message i would ever have to send to Jess...