Chapter 4: The explaination, Louis POV

Louis' POV

"Ha, i got her to blush! She was TOTALLY checking me out! Score one for the Tommo! Wait, she did ask for an explaination..." "Well before i tell or give you anything, i'd like to know the name of the girl who i saved from a severe concussion" i said as suavely as i could, winking cheekily at her, causing her to blush again. "My name's Jessica, but my friends call me Jess, and I'm a huge fan of you guys...your guys music has been very therapeutic and i've been listening to it on a loop over the last year and a half since you guys were on the X factor and i...um...anyways...you were saying?" she said before looking away again, like she'd said too much, causing me to chuckle again. i cleared my throat, "Okay when i bumped into you, which im sorry about by the way, and you yelled at me, i was confused and stunned that you didn't try to attack me like some of our crazier fans, which is actually kind of refreshing. Anyways, i guess your shouting attracted the attention of those crazier fangirls and they must've mowed you down to get to me...after i ditched them and found the lads again, Zayn pointed you out to me and i saw that you were unconcious, because of me, so i figured the only logical thing to do was to take you back to our flat-"