Chapter 12: Meeting up and branching out, Jess's POV

Jessica's POV

Omg, i still can't believe I'm meeting up with Louis Tomlinson and the rest of One Direction! Please nobody pinch me!

i thought excitedly. I had opted to wear my electric blue skinny jeans, my charcoal grey Ramones tee, my fitted white vest, my silver flats and just a hint of black eyeliner. Maddie had opted for a girlier look, a pink floral top, white jean shorts, pink and white striped knee socks, white flats and white eyeliner with a dusting of pink eyeshadow. We thought we looked damn good as we waited for the boys to show up. Wait, what if this is all a dream and i wake up in my room? i suddenly thought frantically. But that thought immediatly went away when i saw the boys walking towards us, as if in slow motion. Damn, they make regular walking look damn sexy, i thought as they got closer to us. i noticed an average height girl with curly brown hair with them and then it dawned on me that this girl must be Liam's girlfriend Danielle. I had read about her in the blogs. But then my eyes went to Louis, who was looking sexier than i remembered him yesterday, except for when he was shirtless, THAT was just...omg...Anyways, today he was wearing a blue and white striped polo tee that was tight in ALL the right places, red skinny jeans and navy blue Toms shoes with no socks as per usual. I glanced over at Maddie, who was totally drooling over Niall. He was wearing a green vneck tee with a purple hoodie, Khaki pants and and white Converse shoes. I could see him blushing slightly, due to the fact that Maddie was staring at him. I looked over at Louis, who winked at me, causing ME to blush...