Chapter 6: Unconventional thoughts? Louis POV

Louis' POV

I quickly went into the kitchen to grab an ice pack from the freezer, almost colliding with Niall and Harry, who had decided to have a kitchen utensils war while Liam and Zayn looked on, making bets on who would win. i shook my head and left them to it as I went to my room to grab some sweats and a Tshirt for Jessica to change into and a tshirt for me, As much as i would love to make Jess feel more flustered, i needed to actually put a shirt on. All i could think about was how calm she was being, despite being in one of her fave bands house, which was actually quite refreshing as i had told her. And once we had gotten past her initial anger over what happened last night and awkwardness of the situation in general, i again took note of how cute she is. She had dark straight hair, nice pinkish lips, REALLY pretty blue eyes that could hypnotize you and...wait a minute, i just met this girl a little over 12 hours ago!! But yet, she's made me forget about...her...thats gotta mean something right? But i can't just start hitting on a girl i just met...especially one i met at a concert that i caused to get trampled over...Thats a horrible way to make a first impression Louis! Besides, she probably thinks im too stuck up for her...but when i touched her shoulder, i swear i felt a spark...i wonder if she felt it too? I ran my fingers through my hair and gave my head a good shake as i headed back to the guest room to leave the clothes and ice pack there. As i got closer, i could hear our song "One Thing" blasting from the bathroom and i could hear her singing to it, she wasn't that bad actually. I suddenly thought of something devilish to freak her out...i snuck up to the door of the bathroom, pressed my ear against it and waited until my part came up in the song. When it did, i sang along to it, loud enough for her to hear. After that, i ran for it and I had to stifle a laugh when i heard her drop something and swear loudly...