Chapter 10: Conversations and text messages, Jess's POV

Jessica's POV

"Well then ladies, i guess we'll see you tommorrow then! said Louis loudly, but then suddenly, his mouth was right up against my ear, "Text you the details later luv" he whispered in that husky accent that caused butterflies in my tummy. I fought the urge to giggle flirtatiously and nodded curtly. As Maddie and i walked to her car, we almost had to slap ourselves to make sure we didn't just dream all of this. "Omg Maddie, i can't believe Louis Tomlinson of 1D just invited us to hang out with them tommorrow and i REALLY can't believe he gave me HIS number AND took mine!!" i said trying not to majorily freak out. "WellNiallgavemehisnumbertoo" said Maddie, her words coming out in a rush. I turned to face her in disbelief. "Niall did what now?" i said, not daring to believe what she had just said. She took a deep breath and said it again, "Niall gave me HIS number as well, it was when Louis was telling you how he put HIS number in your phone and such" she said, blushing like crazy. "Aww, thats so sweet of him! Maybe you'll hang out with him tommorrow and he'll fall madly in love with you, just like you've always fantasized" i said, nudging Maddie playfully. Maddie just gave me a look, "Well what about you and the Tommo? Are you two gonna do the same? Are you gonna wear THAT tommorrow to cause him to swoon at your feet? Are those HIS clothes?" she said, indicating the Jack Wills sweats and Manchester United tee i was wearing. Oh right, i still have his clothes!! I wonder if i should text him now or wait till we get home to ask when he wants his clothes back? I decided to wait until i got home to text him. When Maddie and i got back to our apartment(yes we have our own apartment, it was a gift from both our parents when we graduated high school with the top grades in our school), i threw myself on my bed and pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts, stopping at a certain brown haired, blue eyed british boy's number, debating whether i should text him now or later. Screw it, im gonna text him now, i dialled his number into the contact window and began my text, Hey there Lou! Guess who? haha...anyways, im gonna get straight 2 the point...What time r we meeting up 2morrow and do u want ur sweatpants and tee back sooner or l8er? I stared at the text for a minute before hitting Send. I sat there for a minute, not knowing what to do with myself. Suddenly my phone chimed, sooner than i expected. That was fast! i looked at my phone and almost snorted with laughter at what Louis had put as his contact name: Guywhofanciesgirlswholikecarrots, Oh dear, i'm in love with a madman...Wait, in love? Oh who am i kidding? I'd be lying if i said I didn't love this boy to death. I've always had a soft spot for Louis since watching him on X-Factor and everytime i saw them perform, my eyes ALWAYS went to him...i scrolled down to read his text to me, Well hey there lovely! Took you long enough to text me back! Don't worry about the clothes, i have plenty, unless u prefer me without them ;) Oh that cheeky lad! Is it wrong that i'm a little turned by that? i suddenly thought. I shook my head and finished reading the text he sent, haha jk, don't even worry about it for now...so anyways, the lads and i were hoping to meet up around 1:30 2morrow right next 2 the Ferris Wheel ...Sound good? Sound good? Its sounds great!! Sounds fab dahling! We will both c u 2morrow and with that i hit send, my heart racing wildly...