Chapter 20: Confessions, Louis POV

Louis POV

Phew! Okay Lou, deep breath...Tell her EVERYTHING...

I took a deep breath, "Okay first, No Maddie's car never broke down, that was just an excuse to get you here, it was her idea that I use her phone to contact you because we figured you wouldn't respond to a text from me and if you thought MADDIE was in trouble, you wouldn't hesitate to help her...and I'm here to apologize for everything, especially that text. That was the hardest thing i've EVER had to do...it literally made me sick to my stomach to send a text like that, especially to someone i've come to love-" I suddenly realized i had said that last sentence out loud and Jess looked as shocked to hear it as i was to say it, but i continued anyways, "Jessica, you are the best thing thats EVER happened to me and like i said, it ate me alive to send that text to you and to find out from Maddie how upset you were absolutely kills me...i was scared...scared of my feelings...scared how much they affected me...the boys thought if i cut myself off from you as quickly as possible, it wouldn't hurt as much...but i had fallen so hard in such a short time, it hurt worse than i thought.." i felt relieved to get all of that off my chest after 6 weeks of bottling up my feelings. Jess just stood there for a few silent minutes, looking like she was trying to process what i had just said, Cmon Jess! Say something! This silence is killing me!...