Chapter 3: The next morning, Jess' POV

Jessica's POV

I woke up the next morning in my concert outfit with a killer headache and no idea what was going on. I didn't even remember going home last night. All i could remember besides the concert was the goof who bumped into me last night...come to think of it, he looked exactly like Louis Tomlinson of 1D...but that COULDN'T be true, there was no way, what are the chances? Aside from the fact we were at his concert and the guy i ran into was near the backstage entrance...no, just no way...things like that only happen in movies or well written fanfics...i looked around the room i was in and i realized this wasn't my house. i started to have a mini panic attack. Where the hell am i? whose house is this? and why the hell do i have this awful headache? I thought, rubbing my head to find a kiwi sized lump on the side of my head. Well, that explains the headache, but how did the bump get there? i thought sheepishly. Suddenly i heard a soft knock at the door and a very familiar Doncaster accent floated into the room. "Just checking to see if you're alright love, need anything?" I looked up to see no one other than Louis Tomlinson of 1D...wait! Louis of 1D?! wth is going on?! "Umm yes actually, i kinda need some ice for the bump on my head and something else i need, well more like want, is an explaination as to what the hell is going on here..." i trailed off awkwardly when i suddenly realized Louis had just gotten out of the shower cuz hair was dripping wet and was just wearing a pair of sweatpants, therefore he was shirtless, his perfect abs staring me right in the face. Damn, he is fit! Oh shit, he probably sees me staring at him! i thought quickly, averting my gaze as blood started to rush to my cheeks, which i tried in vain to hide. Louis chuckled as he came over and sat down next to me on the bed...