Chapter 25: One year later Louis POV, Jess POV

ONE YEAR LATER...

Louis POV

"Welcome back to Good Morning LA One Direction! Now the last time you all were here, All but one of you were single. Now, has that changed in the past year?" said the interviewer, giving all of us a knowing look. Liam piped up and said he was still in a relationship with Danielle. Harry and Zayn said they were still tragically single, but they were still looking, causing the audience to go crazy. Niall went red as he said he was in a relationship, causing the audience to "aww". "Well Louis? What about you? When you were here last, you said, and i quote, "i'd rather not go into details, but there IS someone, but i fear i may have screwed up with her big time"...now tell me, what is the current status of this relationship?" said the interviewer, causing the audience to take in a collective breath. "Well actually, not long after that interview, i was actually able to patch things up with her and we've been together ever since" i said, causing the audience to "aww" again...

Jess's POV

I was watching the boys' interview on Good Morning LA (Usually im not into cheesy shows like this, but my BooBear was on, so i made an exception) and i heard what Lou had said about us and it made my heart flutter with joy. Its true, we've been going strong for about a year now, same with Maddie and Niall and the long distance part of it was hard to overcome at first, but we both got through it. The boys had even brought us on some of their tour dates, which definately eased the pain of not seeing them as much as we wanted to...Everything was going smoothy in our lives, yet I felt as though something was gonna go wrong, i just couldn't quite put my finger on it...