Chapter 9: Smooth operater, Louis POV

Louis POV

What the hell? Is Niall flirting with her now too?! Again, why do I even care? Oh who the hell am i kidding! i like Jess! She is so my type! But if I'm gonna ask her out, I can't make too obvious...Hold on, Brilliant idea alert!

"Hey, are you girls busy tommorrow?" i asked, breaking the silence. The girls both looked at each other and then shook their heads. I smiled, "Good, cuz the boys and i have a rare few days off and we're gonna take you to Venice Beach Boardwalk tommorrow if that's alright with you" I noticed the lads exchange looks of surprise with each other and with me. Jess responded first, "That sounds great actually...what time should we meet up?" she asked. "Well, i'll text you later when we decide on a time" i said, winking at Jess again. "Wait a minute, how can you text me if you don't have my number?" she asked, confusion written all over her face. I smirked at her, "Hand me your phone love" i said swiftly. She reached into her pocket, pulled out her phone and handed it to me. i punched in my number and called my phone from hers, a few seconds later, my phone went off and her number appeared on my screen and with a few taps on the screen, her number was saved into my phone. "There, see? i just saved your number into my contacts and i entered my number into YOUR contacts. Problem solved!" i said handing her phone back to her. As i had been doing this, Niall and Madison seemed to be having a secluded conversation and i saw him handing HER phone back to her, him blushing like mad. Oh Niall, you smooth operator! You saw me do it, so you had to do it as well...cheeky chappie, i thought as Jess's friend started to blush as well. "Well then ladies, i guess we'll see you tommorrow then...text you the details later luv" i said, whispering the last bit in Jess's ear as she headed out the door...