5

5 | Phase Two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

+ Kang Jiyoung

This time, you felt more nervous at school. Hyemi may not have been in your class, but she was in your school somewhere. If she spotted you and him together, then as she said, she would make your life hell. You didn't have the time or even mental capacity for that.

You shook your head, trying to forget about it. You didn't want to let it get to you. Maybe you were just over-thinking it, but that snake's words were stuck, circulating in your brain.

"I'm going to warn you now Jiyoung. Yuta belongs to me. Stay away from him unless you want me to ruin you."

That girl was so melodramatic, it frightened you a bit. But it wasn't like she could do anything to you as long as Yuta was aroundㅡ

"JIYOUNG WAKE UP!"

You were startled by the banging on your desk that brought your head down from the clouds. You had been drifting off for God knows how long.

"fUCKㅡ Yuta?"

"I tried calling you like 10 times but you didn't answer. I was waiting for you at the front."

"O-Oh, you did?" You frantically squirmed to pick up your phone and surely enough, there were 10 missed calls from Yuta. "Shit I'm sorry... I just... I'm just tired."

"Nevermind that, come on, let's go~" He dragged out his words and grabbed your arm, pulling you out the door.

"W-Wait what?"

The two of you made it down the hallway until you wriggled your arms out of his grasp.

"Where are we going?!" You rubbed your arm as you raised an eyebrow at him.

Yuta started bouncing excitedly with a childlike smile plastered right in his face.

"Remember? Reverse heart break service. Now stop asking questions and let's go!"

After a semi-lengthy bus ride, you eventually made it to your destination; a small, extremely small cafe in the heart of the city. It was almost hidden amongst the large buildings and busy streets.

"Uhm, why are we here?" You hung your jacket around a chair and sat down at a table, Yuta on the other side. "And how does this pertain to my 'treatment'"

"When my sister got dumped, she dragged me out here with her until we randomly ended here. She was crying the whole time, but once she had the food, she stopped." He grinned.

His story earned laughter from you.

"So you're saying that the food here has magic powers that erases heartache?" You teased, receiving a pout from Yuta.