9

9 | Amusement Park Shenanigans

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

+ Kang Jiyoung

"HELL YES. WE'RE FINALLY FREE." Sicheng exclaimed, stretching his arms and legs out from his desk.

Everyone cheered as the final bell rung. Why?

Winter break had officially begun.

"So Jiyoung, what are we doing tommorow?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"It's winter break you dumbass. We have to do shit to feel fulfilled."

"I'll have to see if I'm available. I gotta help my aunt and uncle at their shop. Why don't you give yourself a break." You retorted, packing away your books in to your bag. "Pace yourself Mr. Dong Sicheng."

"You're no fun. I'm gonna be so bored during the break now." Sicheng whined, laying his head down on his desk out of disappointment.

"Just ask the other guys. What about Taeyong and Doyoung?"

"Taeyong the little goodie goodie told me he's spending his break volunteering starting tommorow, and God knows what Doyoung is up to. So, you're all I got."

"Speaking of hanging out," Yuta approached the two of you from across the room and sat on the desk beside yours. "Me and Hyemi are hanging out with Jaehyun again on Sunday. We're going to the amusement park. Wanna come along Jiyoung?"

"Huh? Oh, sure, I guess."

"God damnit, another double date? I might as well just lock myself in my room." Sicheng mopped, letting his head fall down on to his desk.

"Awh, we can hang out afterwards, promise. Dont worry." Yuta beamed as he got off the desk to pinch Sicheng's cheeks.

"Fine. I'm still salty at you though Jiyoung." He scoffed, but he couldn't be mad at you. He knew that a day like that would be important for you. "Come on Jiyoung, we have to meet Taeyong."

"Oh right, I'm coming."

"Taeyong?" Yuta's voice trailed up.

"Me and Sicheng are hanging out with Taeyong today."

"Wanna come along?" Sicheng slung his arm around Yuta.

Yuta opened his mouth, but stopped himself. "Nah, I'm okay. You guys have fu. See you on Sunday." He grinned, waving as you left the classroom.

" He grinned, waving as you left the classroom