25

25 | Happy Ending? Not Quite.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

+ Kang Jiyoung

After everything was cleared up, you and Yuta started dating. Days were happy, but, you two had to be extremely careful. Extremely careful. You wouldn't hang out much at school, but outside of school, you two would always be together.

When you told Sicheng and Taeyong that you and Yuta were finally dating, it didn't come as much as of a surprise for them. It was as if they were waiting for it to happen.

"Me and Yuta are dating now..."

"WELL IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME AIN'T IT?"

You couldn't believe that both of them knew of you and Yuta's feelings towards each other while you were oblivious. They hid it way too well.

You were happy beyond words to be able to finally be by Yuta's side. You would do all the things you guys used to do; watch kdramas together, hang out and joke around with each other, but this time, as boyfriend and girlfriend.

About a month had passed and nobody at school except friends knew about your relationship. You saw Hyemi around the school giving you angry looks, but you didn't let it bother you that much.

"You ready?"

"Yup!"

That day, You and Yuta were going out for a date in the city, strolling around doing whatever. Yes, a date. It wasn't just a dream anymore. It was real life and you couldn't have been more happy.

You were walking side by side when You felt Yuta take your hand, holding it in his. It shocked you so much that you actually squealed a bit when you noticed.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"I uh.... hANDSㅡ fuck." You slapped your forehead with your face for being so stupid.

Your tangled words made him laugh, resulting in you becoming embaressed.

"We've never actually held hands before... I don't know... I'm not used to it, but it's not that I don't want toㅡ" It took a second for your brain to register what you wanted to say. "I mean, it makes me realize that we're actually dating and I'm not just day dreaming in class or something. I guess you could say that it makes me reassured that you're here? That sounds cliché as fuck, but it's true."

Yuta looked at you, "You're so cute, Jiyoung."

You almost choked on nothing but air. He really knew how to get you flustered, didn't he?