6

6 | A Blind Date

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

+ Kang Jiyoung

"Kang Jiyoung, what the fUCK DID YOU DO?"

"I-I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING."

You and Sicheng stood at the front if the school gate, staring at Hyemi, who had been creepily waiting for you there for who knows how long.

"Well clearly you did something because why would she be waiting here otherwiseㅡ"

"Morning Jiyoung, I was waiting for you for a while." She swung her bag over her shoulder and began walking towards you. "Can we speak for a second?"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY HOE." Sicheng threw his body in front of you, shielding you from her.

"Sicheng, I didn't ask youㅡ"

"What? You think I'm gonna let my best friend go off with you? Hyemi, if you haven't noticed, I'm the only one here that went to the same middle school as you. I know that you're just a manipulative bitchㅡ"

"Sicheng stop! You can't say that to her. Let's just go." You grabbed his arm and rushed away, leaving Hyemi by herself. You had gotten away this time, but Hyemi always got what she wanted. If not now, then later.

You fell in to your chair after running to your classroom to avoid Hyemi and her trouble. Gasping for air, Sicheng crossed his arms and crouched down beside you.

"Why was that snake waiting there like a creep? Did anything happen?"

"Uh... yeah... kind of..." Sicheng looked like was about to explode, but thank God your had fast reflexes. You grabbed the back of his head and clamped your hand over his mouth, shutting him up before he could cause a scene. "Let me explain."

Pulling out your phone, you showed him the messages that she had sent you the day before. He read each of the texts out loud while you submerged yourself in your jacket; it was embarrassing.

"Jiyoung how long are you gonna take this fuckery?"

"How many times do I have to tell you? She's Yuta's girlfriend. In respect for him, I can't do anything."

"Bullshit. I don't have a crush on him like you do. If you won't, then I'll go tell him myself."

"Tell who what?"