21

21 | Welcome To The Shit Show

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

+ Kang Jiyoung

People began to leave the venue, you and Jaehyun lost in a sea of people. The concert ended way too soon and even though you spend a portion of it crying, you enjoyed it nonetheless. You couldn't wait to tell Sicheng about it and you sent him the videos you took immediately.

It was pretty late and really, you were extremely exhausted. Your head was bobbing back in forth as the bus moved, not even trying to keep yourself awake.

"Jiyoung. Something's wrong."

Jaehyun's sudden words made your head shoot up, waking you up completely. That tired feeling? Yeah, it was completely gone.

"What do you mean? Everything's fine. I don't get what your saying?"

"I know everything's not fine. Jiyoung, you cried earlier and I know it wasn't because you got to see your idols in person. Wanna talk about it?"

His forwardness shocked you a bit, but you figured that letting your thoughts and doubts out was better than holding them in.

So, you explained everything to him. How you invited Yuta to the concert but then he suddenly cancelled. How he avoided you that one day but was acting completely normal around everyone else. You felt like you had done something wrong.

"I see... That's why you said Yuta was acting weird, huh?"

"Mhm..." You hummed, fidgeting with your hands. "You know, I just wish things could go back to the way they were before. I could see him without my brain feeling like it was about to explode."

Your words stuck with Jaehyun and he was eager to get to the bottom of it. He wanted to help you, even of that meant possibly having to let you go in the end if he succeeded.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"JIYOUNG! THE FUCKING CONCERT! THE CONCERT!"

Sicheng had tackled you from behind once he saw you in the classroom.

"How was your grandma?" You asked as you settled down in you seat.

"Same as always. Now... THE CONCERT! YOU KEPT YOUR PROMISE JI-JI~I FUCKING SOBBED WHILE WATCHING THE VIDEOS YOU SENT." He exclaimed as he clung on to you. Then abruptly, he let go. "Wait but if I couldn't go... then did you go alone? HUH, JIYOUNG DID YOU GO WITH YUTA?!"