10

10 | A Haunted Maze

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

+ Kang Jiyoung

The four of you were right at the start of the haunted maze. It was so dark, it was impossible to see anything. The only way you could recognize anyone was by their voice.

"We should go in pairs. You know, so we don't get lost." Hyemi suggested. "We're going ahead now!" She rushed away after grabbing Yuta's wrist an hurried away.

You sighed heavily. Hyemi must have wanted to come to the haunted maze to be alone with Yuta.

"Well then, I guess that leaves you and me, Jaehyun. Shall we go?"

"Mhm." He mumbled quietly.

And with that, you treaded your way through the dark ass maze trying not to get lost and die.

"Okay, I can't see shit." You groaned in annoyance after only being in the maze for five minutes. "I'm using a flashlight damnit." You pulled out your phone and turned on your flashlight, pointing it over at Jaehyun.

Only, it wasn't Jaehyun.

It was Yuta.

"AH WHAT THE FUCK?! W-WHERE'S JAEHYUN? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HYEMI?" You screamed, probably scaring other people in the maze.

He started giggling and your confused ass just stood there like an idiot.

"I guess Hyemi grabbed the wrong person instead. It was dark after all."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?"

"I just wanted to surprise you."

Something inside of you made you want to feel happy that she grabbed the wrong person. Karma perhaps? You shook your head, feeling guilty that you felt that way, even if Hyemi was a cunning bitch.