ten

jisung wanted to smack minho with a pillow. he could hear him and his new boyfriend's facetime call from across the hall. he didn't need to know kangmin's favorite ice cream flavor. or the names of all his family members. jisung didn't understand how anyone could care about that bullshit.

of course after a couple hours into the night, jisung stopped crying. it was his fault anyways. he's the one who let his hopes rise. he's the one who fell for minho faster than anyone could have ever fallen for him. but minho has had his eyes on another person for much longer than the two had even known of each other's existence.

so here he was. back to square one. alone. wanting nothing else but to just be loved.

he couldn't take it anymore. minho's laughs and constant i love you's didn't make him feel better at all.

he needed a breather.

and so he left the apartment, and walked outside the building, breathing in the cold night city air.

eventually, he just started walking. he had no destination in mind, yet still he kept on going.

he walked through the streets, passing the campus of minho's university.

he passed by the coffee shop. where he and hyunjin broke up. where he met minho.

he wanted to burn it down. he wanted it gone with all his heart and soul. but since he had the morals of a basic, decent human being, of course he didn't.

instead, he sat at one of the outdoor seats and scrolled through instagram, eventually making a post of his own.

194 likes
j.one0914 wish things could have ended differently. maybe with me in your arms lol
                view all 7 comments
cb97 damn bro
spearbinnie shit dude.. thought i was the       emo one
leeknow mr edgy where the hell did you go.

jisung ignored minho's comment. it's not what he needed right now.

another notification popped up onto his phone screen.

yangk_angmin has liked your photo!

since when did kangmin follow me? jisung thought, tilting his head at the screen.

he decided not to think much of it, maybe minho gave kangmin his username during their many hangouts and facetime calls.

instead he put his phone down, and just sat at the outdoor cafe table in silence. he looked into the cafe, reliving all of the memories made in their. what came good left as bad, only to make this a process for what seemed his entire life.

he loved people watching. so it wasn't a surprise when he caught himself staring at the workers beginning to clean up the inside of the cafe.

two boys, looking around a similar age to jisung. the younger one of the two took off his cafe apron and put on a large padded coat. jisung would be lying if he said the boy wasn't cute.

the boy grabbed a mini backpack and his laptop and headed out the cafe door. jisung moved on and kept his eyes on the other worker, his behavior again, not really being much of a surprise to him.

what surprised him was when the boy who had previously just left the cafe building tapped on his shoulder.

"hey, the cafe's closing soon, just thought you should know," the boy noted

"oh right, i'll be leaving anyways," jisung replied, standing from his seat.

"yang jeongin," the boy smiled, holding his hand out for jisung to shake.

"han jisung," jisung smiled as he replied. the other boy smelled strongly of coffee, the same scent minho brings into the apartment quite often.

the two smiled at each other. maybe this could be the start of something new.

HHHHH half filler half plot i lowkey didnt mean to publish LMAO but i hit the button and now theres no going back!