Chapter-1

~♆~

"It happened again."

Jungkook announced as he threw open the door, his tailored suit and fiery red hair obviously doused in champagne from the date gone wrong and his eyes glowing red in anger of an alpha's hurt pride.

The three other alphas in the room immediately turned away from the football match on the television to look at their fallen brother with empathy and disappointment.

"Aw, man. We were really rooting for you to break the dry spell." Yugyeom sighed, taking out his wallet and handing a roll of money to the only alpha in the room that was not having a frown on his face - Jackson.

"Yeah, what he said," Jackson chuckled, slipping the money into his pocket before noticing Jungkook's death glare.

"What?" He asked innocently.
"-Since we're all suffering here anyway, I thought I might as well get some satisfaction from it." He shrugged, shifting his attention back to the match.

"What triggered the omega this time?" Yoongi asked, taking a sip of beer from the bottle in his hand.

Jungkook huffed, entering the room and shutting the door behind him and then proceeded to take off his jacket, flinging it to the ground.

"I don't even fucking know. I was telling her that she looked beautiful in the dress she was wearing and then this happened."

Yugyeom let out a slow whistle.

"Bitches be crazy, man." Jackson said, eyes still on the scores of the match.

Jungkook couldn't help a low growl escape his throat as he relived the moment the omega threw the drink on his face in front of everyone at the restaurant.

And he had to just sit there, humiliated, biting back the need to lash out at the blatant disrespect from an Omega of all classes and for absolutely no reason at all.

"Chill, man. Here take this," Yoongi said, handing over the bottle of alcohol after noticing how Jungkook's fangs were starting to show.

"It's not like it's only happening to you. We're all getting our asses roasted by Omegas all of a sudden."

"Man, my last hookup with that Omega boy was just as bad.

I told him I wanted to try something new and he looked me dead in the eye and said 'Does it look like I care what you want?' "Jackson said, imitating the Omega's voice in an over-exaggerated valley girl accent.

"This is what happens when you give them rights," Yugyeom said with distaste. "Now they're prancing around thinking they're above alphas."

Jungkook swigged the alcohol in five gulps, placing it on the counter with a loud thud.

"I just don't understand though," Yoongi voiced, going through his list of contacts in his phone and deleting the contact of the Omega Jungkook had gone out with, because she was out of the question too. "What's crawled up their cunts? They weren't acting like motherfucking banshees a week ago."

"I think I might have figured it out." Jackson cut in, squinting at his own phone.

"What is it?" Yugyeom asked, walking to where the other Alpha was seated and looking over his shoulder.