Chapter-2

A/N: Thank you so much for all your positive reactions to this book. I love you all!!!

~♆~

"Un-fucking-believable!" Jungkook's growl resonated through the dorm rooms at ass-o-clock in the morning.

"What'd I miss?" Yugyeom asked, snapping out of his stupor, eyes swollen with sleep.

Yoongi and Jackson however, slept like the dead.

"I had sent in a complaint about that stupid blog along with an attachment of the different rules it was violating and a petition to shut it down."

"And?" Yugyeom asked, rubbing his eyes to get a clearer image of the red haired Alpha who was furiously typing something on his laptop.

"Apparently a counter strike was sent in that not only nullified all my points, but also has me guilty of 'restricting artistic expression' under the clause 758 part C." The red head squinted, like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.
"Who even digs that deep into such laws?

Great, and now my name has been blacklisted in case I try to suppress any other sort of artistic expression in the future that can be referenced because," Jungkook quoted the document. "It is an act that in extreme cases is punishable by law that can lead to a sentencing of three years of imprisonment."

Yugyeom blinked at the Alpha. "Well, it's been good knowing you man, I'll come visit you in jail."

Jungkook shot him a glare. "Really?"

"What? Seems like whoever is running that blog is some sort of computer/law genius and they are winning in more ways than one.

They've got you blacklisted under the law, dude, and you're studying the law."

Jungkook groaned in annoyance, rubbing his face with his palms.
"This is insane. I've never even lost a mock case in classes defending the most heinous crimes and I've gotten black listed under the actual law for something so stupid?!"

"You know what they say, you're a frog in a well." The other Alpha supplied.

Jungkook stood up. "Fuck this, I'm so done." He stated, pushing away his laptop, deciding to forget the matter and get ready for his morning class.

~♆~

Taehyung smiled, satisfied with the email that was in his inbox stating that he had won the upper hand against the complaint that had been filed on his blog.

And that whoever had made the complaint was indeed guilty under the law of freedom of artistic liberty
"Perfect." He said out loud, shutting down his laptop with a self-satisfied grin.

"That should teach whoever that Alpha was not to mess with me."

"What are you still doing here? Don't you have a class in the morning?"

Taehyung whipped around to see his room-mate, Jimin, another Omega, waking up.

The blond boy looked at the time and saw he had only fifteen minutes till his first class started.