Chapter-5

A/N: Honestly, you guys are the cutest. Your comments make me bust uwus all over the place 💜💜💜

Stay cute ;)

~♆~

When Jungkook returned from his daily two-hour morning run at around 6 a.m. he knew something was off the moment he neared his dorm-room.

And that was because he could hear his friends talking animatedly, when any other day you couldn't even get them to open their eyes completely before 9.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he spiked up his hearing.

"Are you absolutely sure?" Jackson asked.

"Of course! What kind of computer science student do you think I am?" Yoongi shot back.

"A bad one?" Jackson supplied as Jungkook finally opened the door, seeing all three Alphas huddled on the couch, staring at Yoongi's laptop as the dark-haired Alpha expertly typed codes on the keyboard, eyes squinted with concentration.

"Who are you people and what have you done to my roommates?" Jungkook joked, getting his airpods out of his ears and placing them on the table, his hand reaching for a bottle of water.

"Shh!" Yugyeom snapped, eyes staring at the laptop screen with anticipation.

"Guys," Jungkook called out. "I thought we passed the prepubescent stage of watching porn together." He said, drinking the contents of the bottle.

"Yoongi is trying to track down the writer of that blog." Jackson whispered, pointing at the laptop like it was some holy contraption.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he placed the bottle back on the table.
"Seriously?"

Yugyeom and Jackson nodded.

"And then what?" He questioned, moving to the kitchen and taking out eggs for his breakfast."It's not like you can do anything about it even if you find out who's writing it."

Jackson clicked his tongue. "Why do you have to be such a spoiled sport?

Don't you want to know who's ruining our lives?"

"Nope," The red-haired Alpha said with a shrug, cracking the eggs onto the pan.
"Going after this Omega only confirms that we're losing whatever this is. And I'm not for that."

"So you want us to do nothing?" Yoongi asked, shutting his laptop, annoyed. "We need to do something to get back at this Omega."

"Like what? We can't shut down that blog, I tried already.

We just gotta stay strong for a little while. I mean, come on. These are Omegas we're talking about.

It won't take them long to realize they need an Alpha in their lives.

Their whole Biology will be working against them." Jungkook pointed out, flipping his omelette.

"And have you forgotten about their heats? They can't stay Alpha-less for too long."

Yoongi frowned. "But this Omega is making us Alphas look bad.

Who knows? If we don't stop this, it might encourage more Omegas to start acting rogue."

"How about this," The red-head propositioned. "We give it some more time, see if this Omega Diaries madness dies out.

If it does, well and good, and if it still hasn't, then we try to do something about it."