Chapter-4

A/N: Thank you so much for 1k reads on this book guys!!!

~♆~

Long story short, Jungkook didn't find the blond boy.

Instead, found himself going door to door on every floor of the Beta dormitories, checking and asking around if they knew a blond Beta by the last name Kim who looked at you like you were the scum of the planet, but all trails led him to a dead end.

It shouldn't even be such a big deal if he couldn't find him or if he didn't accept his apology, but for some unwarranted reason he needed just that.

"That Omega Diaries blog is really getting out of hand, man." Jackson said, flopping down on his bean bag. "I've heard twelve more stories about Alphas losing their Omega partners because of that website brainwashing them."

"Tell me about it, whoever is writing that blog needs to get their head out of the skies and get it in their brain that there aren't any perfect, idealistic Alphas like in those horrid romance novels." Yoongi said with a snort.

"I bet the Omega writing it is some middle aged woman with a marriage gone sour, so now she's out to get all our love lives in the dirt too." Yugyeom commented with a sour expression. "Now I can't even talk to any Omega before thinking about what I'm about what I say twice.

How are you holding up, Kook?"

"Huh?" Jungkook blinked, snapping out of his thought. "Oh yeah, it's crazy."

"You alright, man? You've been acting really weird since yesterday." Jackson noted.

"About that," Yoongi cut in. "What's this I'm hearing about 'round campus that you've been looking for some specific blond Beta?

The rumours are making it sound like some crack version of Cinderella with you going to every Beta dorm-room to try and find him."

"Shit, yeah bro." Jackson laughed in agreement. "And now a handful of Betas are dyeing their hair blond because they think you have a thing for blond Betas or something."

Yugyeom shook his head. "Crazy how rumours can spin out of thin air these days, can you even imagine him going door to door to search for someone in particular like that?"

The other two laughed at the image, finding it hilarious to imagine their red-haired friend giving anyone his time of day, that was until they realized that he wasn't laughing with them.

"No way..." Yugyeom gaped. "You did go searching for a blond Beta!" He said accusingly.

Yoongi let out a slow whistle. "Why didn't you tell us anything?" He asked. "Who is this guy? Was he that good a fuck that you had to-"

"-Sod off, guys." The red-haired Alpha groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose between his fingers at the array of questions thrown his way.

"Ooooh~ this has got to be good. Spill the beans, Jeon." Yugyeom demanded, with a sly grin.

"I messed up and sorta unintentionally offended this Beta," Jungkook sighed.
"I tried to apologize, but he didn't buy it, and now I'm stuck with this horrid guilt that's been growing inside of me."

"Damn, that must sting." Yoongi muttered. "I can't even imagine what kind of Beta has the guts to reject an Alpha's apology."

"That's brutal." Jackson agreed.

"So what you gonna do now?" Yugyeom asked.

"I don't know. Try and find him at class next week?" Jungkook said with a shrug.