Chapter-13

A/N: Thank you for all the comments you guys left on the previous chapter I love having that way of interacting with you guys 🥺

~♆~

It was Sunday and very early in the morning when Jimin returned to their dorm room.

Taehyung was on his bed editing his blog when he heard the door slowly creaking open.

The pink-haired Omega peeked in and when his eyes met Taehyung's he opened the door completely giving a helpless sigh.

"Before you yell at me—".

"Yell at you?" Taehyung started angrily, but then lowered his tone after realising he was doing exactly that. "Jimin where were you? You disappeared on me. You don't just do that. I was worried. You didn't even come back home. Don't tell me you slept over in some stranger's house?"

"I know, I know I'm sorry, but I was being careful, and he was really really nice Taehyung." Jimin assured him, closing the door behind him.
"And trust me when I tell you he gave me the feeling of that once in a lifetime kind of chance. And if I had let it go I would have regretted it for the rest of my life, so I couldn't let it go."

Taehyung eyes him carefully before pursing his lips. "Did you guys..."

Jimin's cheeks dusted pink at the implication.
"No! No! I just, we just danced for a while and then he took me out to dinner and later gave me a spin on his motorcycle," He sighed dreamily before continuing.
"—But by then it was already really late and you know how the security on campus here gets when we stay out too late, so I just crashed at his place. He slept on the sofa, so don't worry."

Taehyung nodded. "So, are you guys going to see each other again?"

"No, I kind of snuck out of there without letting him know," He pouted and sat down on his bed.

"What? Why?!" Taehyung yelled, confused. "Did you at least get his number?"

"No."

"Okay fine, at least his name? I could still find him, I'll just have to search the database and—"

"Taehyung no. I told you, it was a once in a lifetime thing. I don't want to find him again, last night was magical and I'll treasure it forever, but that's all."

"Why? Did he do something? If he did I'll take him to court and—"

"No! Taehyung he was perfect. Just like in all those rom-coms. He made me laugh so hard my stomach hurt, he looked at me like I was the only thing that mattered, and the way he spoke," He paused as if remembering something he said.

"—He made me feel like anything was possible." He looked down at his fingers, an obvious melancholy filtering over those words, something he wasn't telling Taehyung.
"—But it isn't possible, there are a lot of things that aren't possible and I can't live in a dream."

Taehyung looked at him studying the obvious resignation in his demeanor, like he had already made up his mind about it.

"I don't understand, Chim. What isn't possible? Is it his occupation? Is he doing some shady shit like drugs because—"

Jimin gave him a sharp look that made him quiet down again.
"No, it's not his job. He's a dancer, a student in one of those fancy dance schools with the huge productions across the city."

"Oh, then why—"

"It's who he is Taehyung. We're not meant to be together.

He reminds me of you, the way you talk, like the world is something that can change that can be changed but it isn't.