Chapter-7

A/N: I'm craving new vkook moments 😭

~♆~

"Okay this is getting ridiculous. You are rejecting all your options before even trying to get to know them." Jimin huffed, sipping on his Starbucks.

"I don't need to get to know them. I don't even want to get to know them." Taehyung said, reading a novel, as they sat on one of the cute outdoor tables of the cafe.

"This is going to take forever." Jimin whined. "You promised you'd give it a genuine try, we even signed a contract for God's sake."

"And I will," Taehyung placed a bookmark on the page he was reading, closing the book. "But we also decided that we both have to agree on who I try this with."

"Fine," Jimin said, getting worked up with the unrealistic standards his friend had for a potential boyfriend. "Can you at least tell me what kind of Alpha you would like?

I've named almost all the most eligible Alphas I know and you haven't even batted an eye at the thought of them."

The blond Omega pursed his lips in thought.
"Hmm...I don't know, I've never really thought about it, because I never wanted and never will want an Alpha." He then sipped his own latte. "So I wouldn't know how to answer that question."

Jimin rested his chin on his palm, giving Taehyung an unimpressed look.
"I don't care. Think about it now. I need something to go on if I have to find someone you will at least be willing to give a shot at."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, and let his mind wander over the kind of Alpha he would be able to stand.
"Someone who sees past the classes in society...an Alpha who is strong but without the need to show it or push other wolves down.

Someone who can see the injustice in society and does something about it.

He should be understanding of how I view things and not try to change me or get in my way."

Jimin sighed, dragging his hand down his face.
"Gee thanks, that makes this so much easier for me."
He drawled sarcastically.
"-I'll just ask for every Alpha's political opinions and give them a gruelling personality test."

"Hey, you asked." Taehyung pointed out.

"Yes. I was expecting for me to tell me something about physical appearances or something?

How am I supposed to find the personality you're looking for? That's on you."

"Oh, well, looks-wise he's got to be celebrity-hot. I have to be able to stand looking at him for more than five minutes."

They both giggled at that, agreeing to wanting super hot, eye-candy type of boyfriends.

"How about that one?" Jimin asked, pointing at some Alpha who was getting out of a sleek black car.

"Sure, what do I say to him? 'Hey! My friend and I made this contract about me trying to work things out with an Alpha. So please date me for at least three months.'"

Taehyung laughed when Jimin nudged him with his shoulder.

"That's not how you flirt with someone."