Chapter-12

A/N: I love reading your comments so don't feel shy to leave them ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

~♆~

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" The Alpha asks for the third time as they walk down the line of small, cramped houses.

It was one of the poorer districts of the city. The roads were too narrow for cars to pass through, not to mention dusty and uneven.

"Yes it is. We have to meet our client, now quit whining," Taehyung hisses, looking at the addresses on the gates, looking for the right one.

It was late in the morning, the sun was high in the sky and Jungkook was sweating in his Louis Vuitton shirt.

He took another gulp of the water Taehyung had brought with him.

"Leave some for me, will you?!" The Omega yells, taking the bottle and smacking him on the head.

"Hey!" He voiced, rubbing the spot.

The Omega ignored him. "This is the house," He announces instead, pointing at the rather small, one-room building.

Jungkook takes a peak before grimacing.
"I'll just stay here and keep watch." He offers.

"Move it, Cherry head," Taehyung orders, pushing him towards the gate.

"I'm taking offense to that," He announces.

The sounds of a baby's cry gets them to stop their banter.

Jungkook looks up and sees a young Omega at the door, with a baby in her arms.

"Are you Taehyung and Jungkook?" She asks tentatively.

The blond clears his throat, standing straighter to make himself more presentable.

"Yes, that's us. Are you Sora?"

She nods with a smile. "Yes, and this is little Jae," She introduces, gently bouncing the baby in her arms, getting him to quieten down.

Taehyung waves. "Hi there,"

The baby looks at him for a moment before looking away and at Jungkook.

The Alpha tries to smile at the kid, but then the baby starts crying.

"Oh great," He rolls his eyes.

Sora laughs. "Sorry, it's not you. He's probably just sleepy. Please, come in."

They both enter the house at take a seat on the sofa.

"Give me a few minutes I'll put him to bed. In the mean time, can I get you anything? Tea, coffee?"

"I'll have some coffee," Jungkook says only to have Taehyung wack him on the head again.
"I mean- no thank you, we're good," He quickly backtracks.

"Just some water will be fine," Taehyung says with a smile.

The Omega nods with a giggle, disappearing into the kitchen area.

After she comes back with two glasses, she sits on a chair opposite to them.

"So the Alpha this case is about," Taehyung begins.

She nods. "So Yejun. His father owns a chain of restaurants. The main restaurant in in Gangnam."

"Can you tell us the name of the chain?"

"It's called the Red Dragon. They have branches all across the world."

Jungkook takes a note of the name, including the surname of the Alpha.

"What is the reason your previous lawyer couldn't put forth their earnings in court?" Jungkook asks, going through the papers.