*Important*

Hey guys it's me the author(ಥ‿ಥ)

So I just want to address something that has been happening a lot with this book, (don't worry I'm not deleting it or anything) and that is some fights in the comments section.

I understand that this book tackles a lot of real world issues through fiction and is very strongly opinionated through both Taehyung and Jungkook's character, and I have done this intentionally.

There are a lot of people like them that hold strong opinions about issues in real life too, and the sides they take are different.

One isn't better than the other because they're both on opposite ends of the spectrum, and to them they might be doing the right thing.

I'm writing this book to show these different opinions from both sides, both extremes.

And the book is still only in the beginning stages of where their characters end up or grow to become. (Seriously they're still fetuses here for me, because this book has places to go)

In the same way it's obvious that readers too will have varying opinions on the different characters approach of their issues.

I am more than happy to welcome discussions about these characters and their methods, but please keep it friendly.

I love being able to see your different views on what I write too, some of you side with Jungkook's characters and reasoning, while others favor Taehyung's and sympathize with his plight, and that's all alright as long as it's coming from the right place.

Most of you guys are really mature in how you handle varying opinions and in the way you discuss it and I love seeing that.

Because that's what we need more of, being able to sympathize and empathize with each other, understand other views as well, and maybe even have a healthy debate, it's necessary I feel with such issues.

So please don't be mean to anyone else while putting across your points.

And I know sometimes you guys are just being light-hearted and funny when you are commenting something mean about a character, like Jungkook for example, and I understand that, and find it hilarious too🤭.

So try to understand if someone is just reading for fun and commenting something for fun, don't take it too personally, because no one is trying to hurt anyone intentionally.

It's just a book, and a fanfiction at that, and I'm having fun tackling real life issues through something that's not so serious.

So if you guys want to take out your frustration, please take it out on the characters instead, because then I get to read interesting comments as well😂

So as long as you're not hurting other readers it's fine, and if you're having discussions or debates that's amazing too.

But if you want to vent out your frustration, then do it by commenting for the characters instead, because I view it as feedback to see whether my characters actions are affecting anyone or not😜

That being said, I'll try to update on 25th or 26th I have some University assignments I need to complete 😅

                            ~∆~

Also we got such a Taekook feast today, I'm deadd

I know this was a leaked run episode so I'll just put one pic😂😂😂

Okay maybe two 🤪

#BanPlasticForever