Chapter-8

A/N: So I should be on hiatus because of my workload and end exams but one more chapter won't hurt...right?

~♆~

Jungkook turned around in his bed, staring at the ceiling.

He had given up on finding sleep after two hours of restlessness.

He has tried listening to music and watching random YouTube videos, but nothing was working.

So instead the Alpha decided to give up and just let his mind wander over insignificant things like the last episode of the netflix show he watched, his mom's message on his phone and what he wanted to eat for breakfast.

Jungkook looked at the clock on his bedside table and saw that it was almost two in the morning.

He sighed, sitting up and ridding himself of his covers.

The others were already fast asleep since they all had classes, and Jungkook didn't want to wake them up, so he decided to go for a jog instead.

They had a massive campus with large grounds that were perfect for long runs, and running always did help the Alpha clear his head.

The night also seemed to be quite cool and calm, perfect for a midnight run.

Jungkook quickly changed into a gray tracksuit, grabbing his music and airpods before he headed outside.

The moon was high in the dark skies, adding light to the artificial lights around campus.

The crisp breeze acted as a sort of catalyst in calming the Alpha's rampant thoughts.

He sped up his pace, taking a turn onto the more dimly lit grass grounds when he accidentally slammed into somebody.

The person fell backwards onto the ground with a muffled sound of pain.

"Shit," Jungkook quickly took out his earphones, crouching down in attempt to help whoever it was.

He reached out his hand.
"-I'm so sorry, I had my music playing pretty loud and-"

He broke off when he saw who it was he had bumped into; the moonlight illuminating the Omega's less than thrilled features.

The blond slapped the Alpha's hand away, pushing himself off the ground and dusting his clothes off while the red-head stood up himself.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you Alphas?! Are your noses so high up in the sky that you can't even see anyone of a different class in front of you?" He scowled, glaring at the red-head. "And how many more times am I going to have the displeasure of meeting you, Jungkook? Because I'm going to be crystal clear when I say I'm not interested in you. Find someone else to torture."

"Hey, wait," Jungkook called, following after the Omega who simply walked faster. "Please, just listen to me?" He begged as a last resort, stopping in place.

"What?" Taehyung asked, turning around.

"You're right," Jungkook blurted out. "about Alphas and our noses and all that other stuff too."