Chapter-3

A/N: Okay so maybe I should mention a trigger warning for mentions of slavery and dark past of Omegas.

Also, this book has a mature rating for the reasons for a mature rating.
(Wink wink, nudge nudge)

(Also also, Don't @ me, the story demands of it since Jk is a fuckboy Alpha, nothing too graphic though, don't worry.)

~♆~

Jungkook didn't realize he was dozing off during his morning lecture till the guy seated next to him elbowed him awake.

Laughter followed as he looked around to see the professor looking at him with a scowl.

"Mr. Jeon, it seems you find my lecture boring enough to lull you to sleep. Perhaps you can step forth and tell us about the first uprising that brought about new laws then."

The red head Alpha shrugged. "Sure, why not?" He used his palms to push himself over his table and jumped to land in front of the class.

"I think you'd like to take a seat, sir. You don't want to miss anything important." He told the professor with a wink.

That got all the students laughing, using it as an opportunity to yell out remarks at the professor who simply shook his head and took a seat in the front.

Jungkook clasped his hands, clearing his throat, clearly mimicking the professor seated in front of him.

"The first uprising was dated three hundred years back when the inferior class in society, the Omegas, after having faced endless discrimination and abuse from those of higher classes, decided to have an uprising to force the government to elicit change,"

He stated, looking at the students.

"Where they had their giant tea party to discuss such a hefty topic though, is beyond the knowledge of the scholars of history."

There were snickers from the students for that comment.

"During those times Omegas were often bred and were required to carry the child even if it was outside the realm of a mating bond.

Basically every Alpha's worst nightmare. Thank science for protection."

The Alpha's in the room hooted and cackled, loving the way the lesson was being taught.

"So in order to change that rule they had to make a point that would draw enough attention so that they would be taken seriously.

But, considering their lack of worth in society, they had to come up with something that couldn't be ignored,

and no they didn't take the easy way out and try seducing the Alphas working for the government into submission."

"Mr. Jeon." The professor warned, while one of the students whistled, while and the others goaded the red-head on, though it was obvious he wasn't too bothered by the tone of his student's lecture.

"Instead," Jungkook smiled viciously.
"They decided to do something so sinister, so heinous, that it made even Alphas shudder with disgust.