Chapter-6

A/N: I'm having too much fun writing this!!!

~♆~

Jungkook got out of bed, trying to figure out what he did wrong.

"San-ha, babe come on, don't be like that." He sighed, watching the Omega hastily pick up his clothes from the floor, and shimmy into them angrily.

The brown haired boy scowled. "Don't call me that, I'm so done with you."

"What did I do? At least tell me that." Jungkook said, buttoning his jeans, really having no clue as to what made the Omega so mad all of a sudden.

San-ha gave a dry laugh. "And you don't even know what you did. That's how far up your ass you Alphas have got your heads."

Jungkook's eyes flashed red at the insult. "Maybe," He started with an underlying growl. "if you could talk to me instead of pulling this shit, I'd know."

"Talk to you?!" The omega yelled. "It's talking to you that has got us here. I was talking to you about how I'm going to be going home to convince my dad that I am just as capable of taking over his business as my Alpha sister, who is clearly not interested in it, and you laughed."

"I didn't laugh," The red-haired Alpha denied, looking at the Omega's irritated expression. "I chuckled there's a difference." He relented.

San-ha glowered as he zipped up his pastel sweater ready to storm out of the room, but Jungkook pulled him back gently by his waist, pressing the Omega's back against his chest.

"I didn't mean to offend you, San-ha, you just caught me off guard." He said in a soft tone, spiking up his scent to try and calm the brown-haired boy.

"I think it's admirable of you to take such a decision." Jungkook said, leaving delicate kisses down the Omega's neck.

"-The Alphas I know wouldn't even try to confront their fathers." He murmured into the boy's skin.

The Omega seemed to relax at that, the tension from his body slowly simmering.

The brunet turned around and kissed the Alpha, before pulling away again.

"So you believe I can do it?" He asked with a shy smile.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck. "Well...yeah. I mean, the stock market business isn't exactly a walk in the park...but, um...I'm sure if you put your mind to it and...maybe get some help.."

The Omega's smile quickly dropped again. "Wow, okay."

"Look, I'm not saying you can't run your dad's business, it's just going to be really difficult-"

"Save it, Jungkook." The brunet huffed. "You are no different from my father, or any Alpha for that matter. Gosh, that blog is right.

This is the last time I waste my time on an Alpha."

And with that he walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him for good measure, leaving behind an annoyed Alpha.

"Someone has to get rid of that blog." Jungkook said to himself with a grate of his teeth.

~♆~

"Why didn't you take the money? He did break your laptop." Jimin asked, not liking having to give up his laptop every time his friend had the sudden urge to write something for his blog.

Taehyung looked at him like he had said something vulgar about the blond's grandmother or something.

"I'd rather eat dirt than accept money from an Alpha. Besides, I was already saving up for a new one, it'll just take some time to get there."