The Rich and Powerful Occupy the Magpie Nest 1.7

Pleasing Start-Over Chapter 8: Arc 1 Part 7

Author:橘子

____________________________________________________________________

Qiao Chen used the system to dilute and process the last bits of alcohol in his body. He walked out of the stall and quickly headed to the elevator for the underground parking garage.

Qiao Chen opened his car door and saw someone sitting in the driver's side.* After seeing the man, Qiao Chen could only close the door and walk to the passenger side. He opened the door and sat down.

(T/N: Remember this used to be Wei Zhennan's car. He probably kept the spare.)

"Are you stalking me?" Qiao Chen asked Wei Zhennan as soon as he sat down. He would not believe an excuse of coincidence.

"Hmm? I don't need to stalk you." Wei Zhennan shook his cell phone and continued, "With the GPS in your phone, I can always find out where you are. Besides- weren't you in trouble?"

The time they spent together let Qiao Chen know very clearly about Wei Zhennan's possessiveness. He helplessly rolled his eyes and said, "I said I can do it myself. I'll tell you when I need you."

"Babe, you have to understand that I want you to need me at all times." Wei Zhennan whispered. He wrapped his arms around Qiao Chen and pulled him closer. Wei Zhennan slid his hands up, held Qiao Chen's face, and gave him a sensual kiss. Wei Zhennan tasted the residual wine from Qiao Chen's breath.

Qiao Chen wrapped his arms around Wei Zhennan's neck and kissed back in response. The two men's tongues rubbed and licked and eventually wrapped around one another. They enjoyed the feeling of joy that each other's kisses brought.

As the kissing ended, Qiao Chen removed Wei Zhennan's hand that was fondling his dick.

"Hurry up and drive. The wine smells bad. I want to take a shower."

"Don't you want to take a look?" Wei Zhennan said as he shook his phone.

"Look at what?"

"At the images of them being caught, of course." Wei Zhennan pulled up a feed of the current situation at bar.

Qiao Chen took the phone and looked. The camera showed a feed from a body camera. "You arranged people to go in?"

"How can you pull them down to hell quicker if I don't help you arrange something?"

Qiao Chen's goal was to bring Shu Wenjie and Qi Yuxuan down. It was Wei Zhennan who didn't want a single person from that group involved escape.

"Watching tomorrow's news broadcast about it is enough." Qiao Chen handed the phone back to Wei Zhennan and continued, "Hurry up and drive."

Shu Wenjie's preparations included drugs in that last glass of wine. He even contacted reporters beforehand so they could catch Qi Beichen when he fell to the drugs' influences. When Qi Beichen ingested the drugs, Shu Wenjie and Qi Yuxuan would have left. Then they would give the signal to the reporter so they could photograph Qi Beichen's drug fueled madness.

Too bad for them Qiao Chen swapped glasses with Qi Yuxuan before he downed that last glass. As he left for the bathroom, he spiked Shu Wenjie's glass too.

If that wasn't enough, Wei Zhennan's mole added a stronger drug in everyone's wine bottles. The reporter called in by Wei Zhennan also joined in. He'd film everything first, and then call the police after he got his scoop.

So instead of the situation in Qi Beichen's previous life where he sat alone in the police station, tomorrow's news segment would feature Shu Wenjie and Qi Yuxuan in his stead. Of course, with Wei Zhennan's meddling, this now involved the whole group in the room, but Wei Zhennan specifically had the reporter focus on Shu Wenjie and Qi Yuxuan.