Interstellar Military Cadets 5.7

Pleasing Start-Over Chapter 59: Arc 5 Part 7

Author: 橘子

--------------

After the physicals, the base tested the cadets on their power intensity index. In order to hide his current capabilities, Qiao Chen only used a few of his abilities for this examination. Everyone else, however, exerted their maximum efforts and showed all the cards in their hands. Au Luo stared at Qiao Chen as he went through the tests. Qiao Chen was a little frustrated by Au Luo's observation. He knew that he couldn't hide his abilities from Au Luo for too long.

The test results were published:

DannyChad.........Qiao ChenDick...Harold

Danny ranked first and Chad followed close behind in second. Qiao Chen ranked an astounding sixth and the recently stabilized Dick followed behind him in seventh. Harold ranked ninth. Even though Harold scored higher than Dick overall, he still couldn't believe that he actually scored lower than Dick on the power intensity test. Other cadets also couldn't accept the results.

Qiao Chen had hidden most of his abilities, but still ranked fairly high; therein, surprising the other cadets once again. However, no one dared to question the Lion Corps base's results. Even if Harold believed it was impossible for Qiao Chen or Dick to surpass him, he could only grit his teeth and bear it. He believed that it didn't matter anyways because there was still more tests to do. He had ample opportunity and knew that that he was far stronger than Qiao Chen and Dick combined. All he had to do was show up.

After the abilities test, all the cadets had to undergo a half month intensive training regimen. This was a group exercise that everyone was required to attend. Additionally, each cadet had a specialized training plan designed and customized based on their characteristics and deficiencies. If they failed to complete their daily training assignments or did not complete their training regimen, then points would be deducted from their scores.

Au Luo helped Qiao Chen by personally supervising his specialized training plan. The main objective was for Qiao Chen to improve his physical ability and gain a variety of combat skills. Qiao Chen had to see Au Luo everyday for his specialized training plan. Au Luo was a strict supervisor, and his requirements were very high. This meant that Qiao Chen would return to his dorm exhausted. The only thoughts on Qiao Chen's mind were lie down and sleep. He would even shower as the quickest speed, just so he could sleep more.

Qiao Chen had to go through close combat training with Au Luo as a part of his specialized regimen too. Each time they sparred, Qiao Chen would be quickly suppressed within a few moves. He had been wanting to use the system to help him deal with Au Luo, however, his couldn't. His body's physical capabilities weren't as strong as Au Luo's. Therefore, Qiao Chen was forced to lose spar after spar. Even though Qiao Chen was consistently and constantly suppressed, he still made rapid progress due to Au Luo's guidance.

Au Luo subdued both of Qiao Chen's arms, so he couldn't move. Au Luo gripped tightly and pushed Qiao Chen back. Qiao Chen had to comply until his back hit the wall. Without a chance to gain his bearings, Au Luo stopped Qiao Chen with a kiss. Au Luo's tongue slipped into Qiao Chen's mouth while they kissed.

Qiao Chen became very accustomed to this way of training where Au Luo took advantage of him during their spars. He would pin Qiao Chen against the wall and enjoy the spoils of victory. This wasn't even considered very excessive since Au Luo had done far more before.

The most excessive and annoying thing Au Luo had done would usually take place during Qiao Chen's next training objective. It was the muscle strengthening training. Au Luo sat on the equipment and had Qiao Chen strip until he was naked. Then Qiao Chen had to sit on top of Au Luo, as if he was the seat, and begin his strength training. Au Luo would constantly bother him during his reps. His naughty hands would continually run up and down and all around Qiao Chen's body. If Qiao Chen made any extra or unnecessary movements, then he'd be punished.