Chapter 5

A/N: Warning mature graphic sexual content including bestiality. Contains violence and blood.

*********************************************************************************

"Yes Dijun, I want you to be my first, please take me"...

His heart was full and his manhood was hard. She was willingly giving herself to him. Even though Feng Jiu did not hesitate on fulling his wish, he knew traditions called for losing purity on one's wedding night. She was not one of those loose harlots, she was untainted...innocent. For her to submit so effortlessly to him meant she really did love him.

Of course she loved him. She has proven it with her words, actions, insistence, and even protection- willing to lose her own life for him on multiple occasions. She had proven her deep love and commitment time and time again.

He stared at her for a long time. He had never known love before. Although his adopted parents showed him kindness and respect, and he is sure they loved him in their own way, he could feel their fear of him. Fear of his abilities and in awe of his powers and greatness. They used him to expanse their own status and wealth. He had never known true unconditional love and regard. Other than his few close friends who were like brothers to him...including Feng Jiu's grandfather... people who claimed to love him always wanted something in return for their saccharin kindness, words, and affections. He had known many lovers in his youth, but never emotionally attached to anyone. He was merely seeking pleasures of the flesh.

Something changed within him the day he saved her, he is not sure how or why, but she cracked his heart and wiggled her way in. Now she consumed him.

He wasn't blind to the gossip and myths about him- that he was uncaring, no ability to love, pure stone...but the hidden truth of his heart? He wanted love...pure unconditional love. Feng Jiu loved him...unconditionally.

"No wonder you are a man of such few words...it's your mind that is doing all the chatting"...Feng Jiu brought him out of his thoughts with her snarky comment as she flashed him her beautiful mischievous smile.

She was catching up to him quite nicely with her tongue lashings. "Let's have a talk, shall we?" he whispered close to her lips. She was dazed in the change of the atmosphere; he was being all serious now.

He rose to rest his back up against the bed and brought her to him, her back to his front. For some reason he didn't want to look into her eyes as he had this conversation with her, perhaps fearful that she could read him. At times he wondered if she could read his mind as he could read hers as they were often so in tune and in sync with each other...however she wasn't a high goddess yet, so she shouldn't be able to...no telling what her abilities would be in the future.

She allowed herself to be enclosed in his arms as he gently stroked her hair and arms. She laid back into him comfortable and relaxed. The post orgasmic drowsiness was setting in.

"Feng Jiu, do you really forgive me?"

She tried to turn around to look at him - but he held on to her tighter to stop her

"Yes Dijun, I really do forgive you...did you not hear my earlier words to you? Do I seem to be the type of person to throw out tales and lies?"...she huffed. She was becoming annoyed; she was supposed to be on her back right now getting her virginity taken.

If only she could see the sparkle in his eyes and the wide full toothy grin on his face...

Since she was trapped in his arms, she tried to tilt her head to get a better look at him. Again, he blocked her with his head by laying it on top of hers... "This man"... she laughed to herself and internally shook her head at him. "Was he being shy", she thought.