Chapter 6

A/N: Rare that I am able to update so fast, but I had some extra time and it had been on my mind, I work full time and have 5 kids, so I will not always be able to update so quickly. ;-)

also Warning...this chapter contains mature sexual content.
***************************

On the third morning in the mortal realm, Feng Jiu lay sleeping soundly half on top of Dong Hua. Their naked bodies intertwined as her head lay on his chest and her arm protectively around his waist. She had him trapped in her hold, but he did not care. He was savoring the moment as they would have to leave soon as the sun was peaking up from the horizon. They have been in their mortal realm sanctuary for the past two days and nights, and even though it had only been close to 10 minutes in the heavens...he didn't want her grandfather to start looking for her. He smirked at the thought of all those boys falling over each other just to get a look at what was his. She had turned away or flat out ignored so many of them, he was sure they would complain to Bai Zhi- who in turn would complain to Feng Jiu.

He needed to have a serious talk with her to set things straight before returning. He has been delaying the talk; he did not want to upset her in any way. However he needs to remind her of the parameters of their relationship. He can admit to himself that he lost control. He had not planned on proposing to her or even going through a marriage ritual with her...but he did. He had not planned on making love to her all day and night over the past two days...but he did. He thought he could get a taste of her and that would be it, because he knows he cannot have her the way he wants her...but he could not have just one taste. He honestly does not know how he is going to recover from her and act normally again in the presence of others. He had mastered the art of closing down his emotions, but now that was impossible as long as Feng Jiu was around. He had initially planned to visit her during her training but now he is thinking of going into seclusion.

He bent down to place a soft kiss on her lips. Her eyes fluttered open and she graced him with her beautiful smile..."Good Morning Xiao Bai"

"Good morning husband", her morning voice was raspy, seductive... he was instantly hard.

All thoughts of having a serious talk with her left his mind as he moved her on her back so he could switch positions to lie on top of her. He began to sprinkle kisses all over her face, neck, and chest until her breast was in his mouth. He fondled the other breast in one hand, while his other hand caressed her flower. He massaged her mound and swollen nub, her wetness made for slippery movements. He began to rock into her, his stiff manhood on her leg.

"Are you still sore?"

"A little"...somehow his mouth had made its way to her womanhood.

"Ahhh...." She moaned in pleasure, she was tender but she was not going to turn him away.

"Let me make you feel better"...he hoarsely whispered into her flower as he kissed, licked, and lapped. She barely heard him.

Dong Hua nudged her opening with his nose. The smell of peach blossoms, sandalwood, and passion filled his senses. She tasted of sweet peach wine, but also he could taste faint traces of himself. Like a madman he began to ravish her.

"This girl will be the death of me", he thought as he filled his face with her essence, savoring every drop of nectar that poured out of her flower and slid down his throat.

"This man will be the death of me", she thought as she squirmed under his vicious attack. She was drowning him with her juices and smothering him with her thighs, but she knew he loved it.

He felt her body tense and knew her orgasm was about to hit. He quickly rose up and entered her in one thrust.

"Dijun!" she screamed out with a mix of pleasure and pain. They had made love numerous times over the previous two days, and it was not nearly as painful as it was in the beginning. However his manhood was so large, it did hurt some when he first entered her. Even through the pleasure she felt like he was breaking her in two...but she loved it.