Chapter 11

A/N - Mature sexual content

*****************************************************************************

Feng Jiu went over the training guide Dong Hua left for her in his study. It went over some advanced spells which required her to tap into her fox magic. She was fascinated at what she might be capable of achieving as she grew in power because even though he had given her the materials, there was no guarantee she could pull the spells off...not every spell was compatible with every individual person.

In the few short weeks she had been with him, she had learned how to teleport herself to anywhere in the realms, not just in her surrounding area. She could speak into anyone's mind, not just those who could speak into hers... which so far has only been Dong Hua, even though he advised her Mo Yuan had the capabilities as well. He had let her practice on some of the maids to test her skills, however he had instilled in her it would be considered an assault upon another to invade their minds without their permission. It was only to be used with caution...for communicating with family as needed and in times of war or other types of emergencies. He banned her from reading his mind as well, and she agreed....but they both knew from the mischievous look in her eyes she would not adhere to that particular request. What could he say? He had been reading her mind without her permission for two thousand years, it was his karma he supposed. Since he loved her more than anything he had ever loved in his life, every day they were together he was more comfortable with her knowing him inside and out.

She was also learning how to weave spells through her flute and Dong Hua was teaching her to create her own spells for use with or without her instrument. He was confident she would reach a very powerful high goddess status sooner than later and become just as formidable as her aunt Bai Qian. She was already just as beautiful. He had boasted this much to her, bragging how she was learning more from him in a few weeks than her aunt learned under Mo Yuan in thousands of years. She had let the dig on her aunt slide since the slam was more directed at Mo Yuan.

It was refreshing for her to see another side of her beloved. Prior to training under him, she had not seen him focused and targeted on anything other than fishing, chess, go, teasing her, or his sutras.

She wanted to make him proud.

Years ago, on one of his tirades against her, he had told her he was not the man she fell in love with in the mortal realm; however the more time she spends with him, and the more comfortable he is around her...he is exactly that man. She couldn't wait for his meeting to be over with so she could practice some of her new spells on him. Heat began to rise within her.

"Feng Jiu!"...."Little princess!" Si Ming had snuck Cheng Yu into Dong Hua's study. They have not been able to spend any time with her for weeks. They have not even seen her since the night they would never forget...When Dong Hua unsheathed the Cang He.

Startled out of her thoughts, Feng Jiu turned around and blasted a binding spell that had both of her best friends tied with their arms behind their backs with gags in their mouths!

"Mmmmm... mmmm", they both murmured in unison.

"I'm sorry guys, you startled me!" Feng Jiu was starting to panic at the panicked and shocked faces of her bound and gagged friends. She took a breath then let the feelings go - another trait she has been learning under Dong Hua...how to better control her emotions, which he did give her credit for her emotional growth over the past 100 years. She quickly whispered a spell within her mind to free them.

"Are you ok?" She went over to them as the power of the spell landed them safely on their behinds. Seeing they were fine, they all burst out in laughter at the absurdity.