Chapter 8

"Dijun"

"..."

"Dijun"...Feng Jiu nuzzled into his neck. It was before dawn and she needed to go back to her sleeping chambers. She knew she would be expected for breakfast.

"Dijun"...she wondered if he was pretending to be sleep, he seems to love to fake sleep.

"..."

"Dijun!!" she whispered more forcefully. If he was truly asleep she did not want to wake him.

"Ok, well since you are in a coma, do dream of me, but I'm off now, and since you are sleep no need for me to waste my kisses".... She smirks to herself as she gets out of bed, perhaps she can really escape from his clutches. He had not been able to keep his hands off of her. Her body is pleasantly sore. She blushes.

With his eyes closed, Dong Hua smirks to himself as she lifts off the bed away from him. "She thinks she is so clever", he says to himself.

He decided to let her make it halfway through his chambers. Then in a flash she was magically bound and floated back to the bed into his awaiting arms.

The look of pure shock and annoyance graced her beautiful face. He could not help himself. He laughed a hard deep belly laugh. She is the only one who has ever made him laugh like this; he doesn't think he has ever laughed this hard.

She folded her arms, and pouted her lips..."You are shameless Dijun"

He laughed even harder but kissed the pout off of her lips in between his chuckles.

"You were going to abandon your dear old husband without a kiss or even a goodbye?" he shrugged with innocence, but mischief was evident in his eyes. He was now straddling her holding her arms above her head. The mischief twinkled in his eyes with a flash of want and lust. All laughter had ceased, with Feng Jiu his blood was now boiling for her; she was so bewitchingly beautiful. He had to make up for the past three hundred thousand years without the touch, taste, feel, and smell of a woman, but not just any woman. Her...Feng Jiu...all his life it had been her, he just needed to wait for her.

Feng Jiu had quickly learned what that look meant... he wanted more of her. He wanted to take her again. As he bent down to capture her lips she turned her head and he kissed her cheek... she giggled, he was now the one with the annoyed look on his face. He had already been naked and with a flick of his wrist she was naked as well.

He began to smack his hard, thick long manhood on her mound, then slide it up and down her opening... she was soaked "Dijun", she squirmed and weakly protested ..."There is no time for your wickedness. I need to leave, we don't have the time"

"I'll be quick" he panted in lust as he nipped on her neck and deftly entered her warm tight wetness.

____________________________________________________________

"Where is that brat"...Crown Princess Bai Qian huffed as she paced Feng Jiu's sleeping quarters. Cheng Yu came to her last night and reported Feng Jiu would arrive later in the night but well before time for breakfast. Bai Qian could tell something wasn't quite right, but Cheng Yu would not elaborate further; however the woman looked nervous. She had never seen Cheng Yu look so edgy.

Bai Qian suspected her niece had fallen into her old ways and was harassing Dong Hua; perhaps Cheng Yu was looking out for Feng Jiu in that matter. However, harassment was a loose term as it would infer that one would not want to be bothered. There was a reason old Dijun put up with Feng Jiu, he had never been known to meddle with others or concern himself with affairs unless it involved peace.

Bai Qian was no fool, she knew deep down Dong Hua harbored feelings for her niece. There was true sorrow in his eyes the night he visited her after she cut her tail off for him. He had thrown up a privacy barrier...which she thought was odd...after he went in with Feng Jiu, but whatever it was he was saying to her or doing with her he did not want it known. She also remembers that fateful day and Ruoshui River. She came onto the scene; Feng Jiu was lifeless and injured in Dong Hua's arms. She had later learned her niece had risked her life...once again for that man. She shook her head at the memory. She had mixed feelings for him. He was the most highly revered, oldest god who didn't look a day out of the youthful years of his manhood. Even though he had been retired for centuries, he had been a leader, a hardened solider and general. He had killed...he had enjoyed the fight, enjoyed the kill.