Chapter 1

Percy's POV

Me and my friends Frank, Jason, and Leo decided to go clubbing at a new place nearby. It was called Maddening. I don't know why but it just was. I saw a couple of people from school there. Anyways. I was sitting at the bar whatching a crowd grow around Leo, who was having a drunken dance off with Frank. They were tied. Jason was hitting it off with some girls in the corner and he would disappear into the crowd every so often to dance or come here to get a drink. I just sat there, drinking a beer, observing my idiotic friends. Then I noticed him. Nico Di Angelo to be exact. He was obviously drunk and exhausted. He stumbled over and sat next to me, cheeks bright red and completely disheveled. His hair was so perfectly messy and his clothes fit so sexily tight on his thin frame. The lights shone on his pale skin, making it glow.

"Oh heyyyy your *hic*... Your Percyyy the guy from schooolll that I... *hic* that I likeeee...Oh oopsies... I guess your not supposed to know that but *hic* whateverrrr." He slurred.

I blushed and almost giggled at his little statement. I wasn't surprised he liked me, I would catch him looking at me and turning away blushing. I was just downright happy cause I've liked him for the longest time. His mysterious personality. And he gives off this dark vibe. I fell in love with it. Plus he's downright goregeous. He leaned forward to tell me something.

"You know... *hic* I have an obsession with you... You're too sexy to ignore..."

I laughed and took another sip of my beer. It was adorable hearing him talk like that. He eyed me for a second before pressing his lips against mine. I happily kissed back, knowing I might as well enjoy this cause I might not get another chance for a bit. Our lips moved in sync, even in his drunken state, Nico was a good kisser. His lips were soft and plump. He slipped his tounge into my mouth and I let him explore it. He started tugging on the loose tie I wore around my neck.

"Why don't we... Take this into a room in the back?" He said.

I nodded and grabbed his hand, leading him to the back rooms.

#minicliffhanger

HOW IS IT?

OH BTW IM GONNA BE A BIT SLOW WITH THE UPDATES SO I HAVE TIME TO READ YOUR FEEDBACK.

BYEE