Chapter 19

I HATE WATTPAD ATM.
IF BAD SHIZ HAPPENS THEN IM SORYYY
LETS GO.

Percy's POV ****

I pushed Nico up against the wall, our lips not parting for a single moment. I held his wrists above his head with one hand and I traced my other hand around his chest. I pinched one of his nipples and he whimpered a little.

"Percy..." He whined.

I smirked and went to suck on his neck. He moaned again as I sucked harder on his sweet spot. Once I pulled off I saw an extremely noticeable bruise and I smirked at my work. He shifted again, almost trying to escape my grasp but I held him there. I bit down on his neck and he cried out before gasping once I licked it. I soon went back to pinching and twisting his nipples, eliciting every sound possible from him. He cried out again once I kissed and licked my way over to one of them, now rolling it between my teeth.

"P-Percy!" He yelled.

I silenced him with a kiss. He gasped, letting me slip my tounge into his mouth. I let his hands drop and I grabbed him on the upper thighs. He jumped a little, wrapping his legs around me and I carried him upstairs to my room. I put him down on the edge of the bed and quickly tore off his shirt along with my own. I kissed him roughly before pushing him back, leaving him laying down with his legs hanging off. For a moment I just stared at him, frozen in amazement I was able to call him mine. I traced my hands along his chest, further downward, playing with the waistband of his jeans, teasing him. When I felt him shiver under my touch, I stripped him of his jeans and boxers at once, tossing them to the side.  I decided to tease him a little more, dragging once finger straight from the base to the tip of his member, causing him to moan and shift.

"Percy.. P-please.." Nico begs.

"Please what?" I say, stroking him again.

A visible shiver runs through him as he moans again. "I-I need you."

"Mhmm..."

I kiss down his chest and suck on certain areas that cause him to moan more. He slips his hands into my hair and fists it, pushing me downward. I stop and lift my head, shaking it. He whimpers in protest.

"Do I have to restrain you? I haven't had you or even seen you for a while and do you know how desperate that's made me? I want this to last and here you are being greedy..." I tease, scoldingly.

"P-Please Percy... I was b-bad. Please do a-anything to me!" He cried out.

"God, my precious little Nico... Your all mine." I growl.

I go back down quickly, and kiss all around him except where he wants my lips to land. I hear another whine from him and I wrap my lips around his tip. Those whines quickly turn into gasps of pleasure. He thrusts his hips upward, making me take him whole. I lightly scrape my teeth against him as I pull back up, earning another gasp. I bob my head, gradually going faster and Nico's moans increase. When I feel him stiffen for release I pull off him, teasing. He whines, thrusting his hips upwards again, looking for friction. He starts begging me again, to do something to him. I stick three fingers in his mouth and he well lubricates them before I pull them out. He shifts a little when I stick one finger in.
**** (ahahaha just wait and see who you get to hate)

I suddenly heard a loud knocking at the door and multiple doorbell rings. I get up and try not to murder someone. Nico looks up at me confused.

"I just... I'll be right back." I grumble, pulling on some jeans.

I walk downstairs to the door. Of course it was Bianca.

"Is my brother here?!?" She yells, rushing in.

"I told you everything's fine-"

"IS HE HERE?!" she yells.

I get she's overprotective about him but dam. No need to shout at me.

"One second." I say, jogging up the stairs. "Nico put some clothes on, your sister is here."

He nods and quickly changes, soon binning us downstairs. I smile as the two siblings hug each other. They talk and Nico explains what happened.

"Percy answer me this," Bianca says. "Why didn't Nico come down with you as soon as you called him?"

I pause, thinking of what to say while Nico is a blushing mess. "Well." I begin.

"You interrupted us." Nico says, pouting slightly.

"I...what the hell were you doing? ...... Perseus Jackson. Don't you freaking tell me you-"

"Then I won't say anything." I quickly blurted.

"PERCY!!" she screamed, jumping at me.

I screamed too and Nico tried holding her back. Maybe this was why girls lived longer than boys...

OK FIRST OF ALL IM SORRY FOR THE STUPIDLY SHORT CHAPTERS RECENTLY
NEXT I HATE HOW THIS CHAPTER TURNED OUT. WHEN I FIRST WROTE IT THERE WAS WAY MORE DETAIL AND I COULDNT RECALL IT ALL. THANK YOU WATTOAD FOR DELETING IT. *note sarcasam*
SO YEAH. THANK YOU.
FEEDBACK PLZ. SUGGESTIONS TOO.
BYEE.