Chapter 28

Nico's POV

Its been maybe a week or two. Not a single word from Percy. He doesn't text me after school, he doesn't give me rides home anymore, he doesn't talk to me much in school, we haven't gone on another date. He hardly even looks at me anymore. I'll text him everyday and he'd never respond. Its getting on my nerves. The final bell rings and I run out to go catch Percy before he reaches his car. I grab his arm right as he opens the door.

"What's been with you lately?!" I yell angrily. "You're pretending like we aren't together anymore!"

"I... I have to go." He says, getting into the car.

"Percy!" I yell and he pulls out, driving off. "What the hell..." I whisper, tears coming to my eyes.

I walk back to the main entrance and call Jason. He soon meets me out here.

"Hey! What's wrong?" He asks, sitting next to me.

"P-Percy... He's been ignoring me and he won't talk to me..." I say, wiping my eyes.

"Oh dear god..." Jason grumbles, taking out his phone. "ARE YOU AN ASSHOLE OR SOMETHING? I DIDN'T SAY TAKE IT THIS FAR!!" He yells to whoever he's talking to. "Fucking shit." He hangs up. "Your boyfriend got an idea from Leo to avoid you for a bit to see if you'd actually still want to be with him or whatever. I didn't know it was still going on." He explains.

"Oh..." I mumble.

I'm so gonna kill that Latino later. I see Percy's car pull up and he hops out running up to me.

"I didn't realize it and I'm sorry I didn't know how you'd react I know I'm an idiot and oh my god Nico please I didn't know-"

I kiss him. "Shut up."

"Ok..." He says.

"And don't fucking do that again." I say.

"I won't. Never again."

"Good." I hug him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He says.

"You two are so cute I swear." Jason gushes. "I'm gonna leave you to yourselves." He walks off.

Percy's POV

"Well bye." Nico chuckles.

"C'mon, I wanna make it up to you." I say.

"How?"

"No ones at my house. We'll be all alone." I say, a slight smirk playing on my lips.

"What do you have in mind?" He tilts his head to the side.

"I'll show you." I say and we head into the car.

We drive home and we hop out of the car, walking inside. I pull Nico upstairs and to my room before turning around to face him. I push him against the wall, pinning his wrists and he yelps.

**** ayyyyyy

"We can do whatever you want. I wanna make it up to you for my mistake." I say, looking down at him.

He blushes and those big dark eyes bore into me. "Pleasure me."

"Of course my king." I tease, leaning down to suck at his neck.

I bite down on a certain area very hard and he cries out, writhing a bit. My tounge glazes over the area, causing him to moan. I bit him again on a different spot, and he whimpered. When I go lower I reach his shirts collar and I tug it off, tossing it aside.

"P-Percy.." He moans as I continue marking his neck with hickeys.

"Hm?" I ask teasingly, my hands skimming the waistband of his jeans.

"P-Please..." He begs, panting.

"Please what?" I smirk.

I yank down his jeans and boxers and he kicks them aside. I pull him off the wall and push him back onto the bed. He squirms as my hands wander about. My hand goes back to his ass and prods at his entrance. Two fingers slip in and scissor him, causing him to moan. I lean down to suck at his neck, biting on some areas, leaving marks here and there. He starts clawing at my clothes so I stand, taking my time removing them. I crawl back over him and position myself.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Y-Yes..." He moans. 

I smirk and push into him, causing him to whine. Once I'm fully in I wait for him to adjust. When he nods I pull out before roughly pushing back in.

"P-Percy!" He cries out.

I start thrusting in and out of him quickly, causing him to moan loudly. Once he moans louder when I hit a particular spot I smirk, angling my thrusts to hit it every time. Nico turns into a moaning, yelling mess under me quickly and I give one quick thrust harshly into his prostate and he screams, coming onto us both. I come not far after with a loud yell of his name. I pull out and give him a kiss.
****

"We need a shower." I whisper.

"Y-Yeah.." He mumbles.

I get up and help him up. He wobbles a bit and I pick him up, carrying him to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and get our clothes as we wait for the water to heat up. Once its warm enough I step in, pulling Nico close to me so we both get wet. I scrub down his body before washing my own and then get to work on washing his hair.

"I could do that myself you know.." He says.

I chuckle and give him a kiss. "I know."

Once his hair is rinsed out he steps out to dry off and I wash and rinse my hair before following after him. We both dry off and change before laying beside each other and cuddling.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too. Please don't ignore me again unless your actually mad." He tells me.

I laugh a little. "It was a stupid mistake. I'd never do that again."

"Ok." He smiles.
#SMUT ANNNDD #FLUFF
SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER
AND BTW I WILL EITHER POST WEDNESDAY OR AFTER THANKSGIVING.
BYEE