Chapter 15

In honor of @heart-made-up-on-you for this amazing idea, to say this instead of let's go,

ALLONS-Y

Percy's POV

We were down at the police station for questioning. I was dragged into a separate room from Nico. God he must be freaking out.

"I'm going to say this once, explain what happened." The lady asked nicely except demanding.

"I... Last Saturday my boyfriend was taken by the man that was found dead, Jake. We got him back but after that experience he hasn't been to school and was locked in his room. When his sister went to check on him he was gone so she called me. I went looking for him and found him running through the woods. I chased after him into a house. He went in and locked the door. When I finally got inside and downstairs, Nico was... He was pointing a gun at Jake's head. I tried stopping him but he was saying all this stuff about hearing voices and then pulled the trigger. I couldn't remember what happened after that. I took him home and told his sister... And that's about it..." I explained.

"Was Nico acting strange after he shot Jake?" She asked.

"No... He seemed.. Almost relaxed except he was terrified about what was going to happen with the police and all."

She nods and tells me to wait here as she compared our stories. I wait in the dark room and almost have a panic attack. I just want Nico to be ok.

An hour or so later the door opens. I stand and Nico walks in, tears running down his face. He runs up to me and I hold him close.

"Shh... Its ok... I'm here." I tell him.

He just nods and holds me tightly. I look at the lady who was questioning me as she walked in.

"They didn't do anything Percy..." Nico whispers. "I'm just scared..."

"Its gonna be ok. I promise."

I sit down and pull a chair up next to me. The lady sits down and takes a deep breath.

"Good news is your both minors and can't be sent to jail. Bad news is your still being charged. Nico, you could either plead guilty and will be charged with manslaughter. You would be fined and most likely sent to rehab. Not sure what else though. You could also say not guilty and go to court. I'll let you talk." She stands and leaves.

"I.... Percy what do I do?" He asks, tearing up again. "I'm scared... We're already poor and my mom is always gone working full time and my dad is no where to be found and I... I..." His breath hitches.

I pull him close and shush him. "I don't know what to do either. But we'll get out of this. Don't you worry. After this is all over everything will be fine." I assure.

"Promise?"

"Would I ever lie to you?"

He freezes for a second before shaking his head.

"Exactly." I kiss his head.

YEAAH.

OK FEW THINGS.

IM SO HAPPY I CAN PUT PICS UP FROM MY PHONE!

I HAVE A QUESTION. SHOULD NICO PLEAD GUILTY OR NOT?

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS. IM HAVING TROUBLE COMING UP WITH STUFF.

THATS ALL.

BYEE