Chapter 5

Quick question. Should I,
1) Continue at the pace I'm going
2) speed things up a bit
3) or...? (Insert your idea here)
YEAH.
LETS GOOOOOOOOO

Nico's POV (WOAH WHAT)

After school, and a couple after school kisses I headed home, sadly without Percy cause he said he had a surprise or whatever. Anyways, I got home and walked inside. First thing that happened is I get pounced on by my sister.

"NICO WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT AT LUNCH?!?" She shrieked into my ear.

"Bianca calm down... I got a little pissed off and stuff came out. Everything's ok." I assured. "I haven't gotten beat up or anything."

"Has Percy done anything bad?"

I laughed. "No. He wouldn't dare."

She calmed down and we sat down for homework. I finished rather quickly and ran up to my room. I shut and locked the door, not wanting anyone to come in. My parents wouldn't be home for a few hours and Bianca knows I like my alone time so I'm good. She never let's me out of the house though. That's why I love my window. I can easily remove the wiring that keeps the bugs out and climb down. My window leads into the backyard so instead of jumping like an idiot, I can easily drop a rope I made with knots for footholds and climb up and down easily. I tied the rope into place and went down. I was usually quiet in my room when I was actually in there so everything should be fine. I jumped over our fence and ran down the sidewalk towards Percy's house which was a couple blocks away but nothing too far. I ran up to his door and rang the bell. I heard a crash, lots of banging and a frustrated yell before Percy opened the door, a total mess.

He was panting. "Hi... What's up..?" He breathed.

I laughed and walked inside. "Nothing much. What was all that noise?"

"I tripped down the stairs and screamed caused I knocked over something I was trying to cook."

I looked into the kitchen and saw sauce everywhere. There was an empty pot on the floor and a bunch of herbs on the counter.

"What were you trying to make?"

"Some really fancy Italian sauce I saw online that apparently goes really good with chicken."

"Percy... Every sauce goes good with chicken."

"Yeah but this ones Italian."

I sighed and walked into the living room, plopping onto the couch. Percy's homework was spread across the table. Sally hasn't shown up so I suppose she's at work or something.

"Do you want help with homework?" I asked.

"Uh. Nah I'm good. Plus I don't need my little sophomore boyfriend being all smarty."

I giggled and he smiled. "So what was my surprise you were talking about?" I asked.

"Uh. Well one of them was the food. Which failed. The other..." He nodded towards the stairs.

I smile and run upstairs, eager to get my gift. I run into his room and on his bed is a little box, wrapped up a cute with a bow. Percy follows behind. I open the box and gasp.

"Percy... What..?"

#CLIFFHANGER
YEAH SORRY IT WAS SHORT!!!
(FEEDBACK PLZ)
BYEE