Chapter 6

In honor of @Cherry_Jackson who was so desperate to know what happens next.

LETS GOO

Nico's POV

The box was empty... Just an empty little box.

"What?" I asked.

Percy shut the door and I heard the lock click.

"Percy... Why'd you l- mphm?!?"

He pressed his lips roughly against mine, slipping his tounge into my mouth. I grabbed his shirt and pushed him off for a minute.

"What.. Are you... Doing?" I panted, out of breath from the kiss.

"I had to get you up here somehow." He teased. "How else was I supposed to get you in my bedroom? Don't you worry your pretty little head. I'll do all the work."

"Wh-what?!"

He bit my neck rather hard and I whimpered, clutching onto his shirt tighter. He trailed bites down my neck getting rougher and rougher. He tore off my shirt and my breath quickened.

"P-Percy wait... You s-said that.. We wouldn't..."

"I lie sweet heart. Calm down. Its not like your gonna tell anyone."

He continued going farther down, swirling his tounge around each of my nipples. When he went down to my waist band, he pulled my jeans and boxers down, the shoving me onto the bed.

"P-Percy n-no... Pl-please..." My voice cracked and my breath hitched.

He stuck a finger in me. "P-Percy you said w-we w-wouldn't ahhh a-again!" I cried out. "P-Please s-stop!"

My eyes snapped open and I was lying down somewhere. I think this was a hospital or something. I tried sitting up only to be pushed down again.

"Its ok. He's stable now. You guys can come in." A lady called.

Bianca came rushing in, tears in her eyes.

"What happened?" I asked her, clutching my aching head.

"You idiot! You try using your little rope to get out again and end up falling and almost breaking you leg! Your lucky you didn't get a concussion!" She scolded. "But are you ok? You were saying weird stuff in your sleep."

"I'm fine." I assured her.

Then Percy came in, a look of worry on his face. I stiffened and brought my knees up to my chest.

"Hey, you feeling ok?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine.." I said.

When he put his hand in my back to soothe me I flinched away from his touch. I knew that was a dream but I couldn't get over it...

"Does your back hurt?"

"Yeah.." I lie.

"You know, you were saying some pretty funky stuff while knocked out."

"L-Like what?" My face reddened again.

"Just a lot of 'stop' and 'please no.' You also said my name a couple times. You know I would never do something you wouldn't like right? I would never hurt you."

I nodded and this time when he hugged me, I let him. He kissed my forehead and let me fall back asleep. This time, dreamless.

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER

BUT IT WAS TWO IN ONE DAY SO DONT COMPLAIN

LEAVE FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS

BYEE