Chapter 8

I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated!!!
LETS GOOO!

Nico's POV

I don't remember when we fell asleep but we did and soon enough Bianca was shaking me awake.

"What happened? And why are you two sleeping together?!" She whisper yelled cause Percy was still snoring beside me.

"We're fine. We were just laying down and we fell asleep." I semi lie.

She sighed and let us be. I fell back asleep and cuddled close to Percy. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer.

"I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you too." I whisper back.

~Timeeeeee skipppppp of epicness~

It was finalllyyy Friday and I woke without Percy beside me. He must've went home earlier or last night to get ready. I did my normal school stuff, putting on some shinny jeans and a T-shirt. I couldn't figure out how to do my hair though. I brushed it down, boring. I parted it weird, nerdy. I tried all these styles when Percy came up from behind me.

"Where were you this whole time?"

"Downstairs eating the best breakfast ever." He tells me. "Your mom is an amazing cook."

He messes up my hair and leaves it shaggy looking and fluffed up. He smiles satisfied at his creation. It looked like my bed hair, just a little more tamed. Then I remember him mentioning my mom.

"Wait you met my mom?" I ask worriedly. I didn't tell her I was dating Percy, much less I was gay.

"Yeah. She asked who I was and I introduced myself and told her me and you were dating and I just spent the night. She's cool."

"How did she react to the us dating part?" I ask again.

"She was shocked at first but then all chill."

I nodded and sighed, relived. We went downstairs and I ate a quick breakfast before we headed to school. We walked to our lockers and got our stuff before we went our separate ways.

It was glorious once lunch came around. Annabeth was home sick though. Whatever. No drama today. Leo was his cheery self, now without a freakin leash on from his crazy now ex. He wore his tool belt with pride. Frank was helping Hazel with homework. Jason and Piper were chatting amongst each other. Percy was mixing blue food dye in his soda.

"Why are you doing that?"

"I have an obsession." He replies simply.

I shake my head and chuckle. I was lucky to have him.

During the next couple classes and after school things went south. I got strange texts from different numbers. They were all threats.

#CLIFFHANGER
YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO DO THAT
YEEEEEEE
BYEE