Chapter 20

Hey I'm gonna leave a random note in the story with a question. If you answer it correctly first then you will get a shoutout. And let me know if you want me to do this more often.

LEZ GOOOO

Nico's POV

Its been a couple days and the police did eventually find me. They took me into custody as Percy and Bianca tried to convince them otherwise. So yeah, that was fun, having to be locked up temporarily. Lucky for me my dad got back from a long business trip down south. I don't really talk about him cause he's gone so much. My dad was the CEO of this huge mining company that supplied oil and ores and stuff around the world so he was up top.  Anyways he talked to the police, they told him what happened, he shouted at them some more, saying it was their fault for not finding me in the first place sooner. The chief and my dad went to talk in private, there was a lot of yellubg but my dad came out, straightened his tie, and said let's go home. He grabbed me and Bianca by the hand and led us out the door. Percy waved bye and I smiled back at him. When we got back home it was a whole different story. A story I did not want to talk about.

"So Nico," my dad said as we drove home. "Who was that boy? He seemed a bit to close to be just a friend."

I was nervous. I did come out to my parents but they were strict when it came to relationships. "We.. We're dating...."

"Is he treating you right? Has he done anything bad?"

"He is. And no bad things."

"Good. Let him know he should come over for dinner tonight. I picked up a chicken to cook before going to the police station."

I nod and text Percy if he wants to come for dinner. He immediately replies yes.

"Just make sure Percy doesn't spend the night. You guys get pretty loud and I'm sure daddy wants to sleep." Bianca speaks up.

"Get.... Loud?" My dad asked. "Nicholas Di Angelo, has that boy taken anything from you?"

I nod my head slowly, embarrassed. I'd have to get Bianca back later.

"We are in for one interesting dinner tonight." He grumbles.

~Timmmeeee skiippp~ (ok here's the question. Two parts. What was the first book I wrote and what chapter did I first put the **** in?)

Dinner was set, Percy was on his way, and I was getting dressed. The doorbell rang and I quickly pulled on my jeans, ran to the door, and opened it before my sister could.

"Hiya Perce." I greet cheerily.

"Hey Nico." He says and we share a quick kiss.

I let him inside and my dad stands in the kitchen, getting the chicken from the oven. He finishes up and turn, taking a look at Percy.

"Hm. You clean up nicely boy. Let's eat." He states, taking the chicken to the table.

Percy sits next to me on one side, Bianca sits on the other side, and my dad sits at the head of the table.

"Please excuse my wife's absence, she's been spending a vacation with her friends." My dad says to Percy.

"No problem at all sir." Percy replies.

We all get quiet after a bit. The food was delicious nonetheless but the tension was a whole other meal, so thick a knife could cut it. After dinner everyone helps clean up and then Bianca goes up to her room, clmaing she has friends to talk to via Skype. My dad on the other hand pulls Percy aside to talk. I know he's gonna give Percy 'the talk.' Asking questions, listing what can and cannot happen, all that stuff. Luckily there was no yelling but I couldn't really hear what was going on cause they were in my dad's study. When Percy came out, his face was blank, and he was sweating a lot. I pulled his hand and we went upstairs to chill. I had to assure my dad we weren't going to do anything 'loud.'

That was a fun night.

#Filler

I'm never using that hash tag again. But I will be using this a lot,

#DownWithSolangelo

Yeah.

BYEE