Chapter 24

ARE YOU READY FOR A TRIPLE UPDATE WEEKEND?!?
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

Nico's POV

I woke up in the morning and smiled, realizing it was Saturday. I did my usual morning routine stuff except for changing cause I like being in my pajamas. I hopped over to Bianca's room, woke her up, and ran out as fast as I could. You do not want to wake my sister in the morning, she goes kinda batshit crazy.

"NICO!" She screeched, chasing me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I laughed and jumped over the couch, landing on the floor. She came after me and I easily out ran her around the house.

"Pancakes!" My dad called and we raced to the table.

We thanked him and scarfed food down our throats. Soon my phone started buzzing like crazy, all messages from Percy. Most of it was spam like 'hey' and 'waz up' multiple times and there were a few like 'fuck me baby' which I spit my juice out over.

"Uh... Excuse me real quick..." I say, rushing up to my room and calling Percy.

"Hey-" he began.

"What the hell are you sending me?!" I yell.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Percy who the hell is sending me those messages from your number?"

"Oh.. Leo was just playing on my phone. Sorry. What did he type?"

"Oh nothing... Just 'fuck me' and more." I say.

"What."

"You heard me."

"LEO!" He yelled, hanging up.

I chuckled and hopped down the stairs, back to my awaiting bacon and pancakes. My dad wasn't in the room and Bianca told me he was on the phone in his study.

"So what are you gonna do today?" I ask her.

"Since when are you concerned about what I'm doing?" She chuckles.

I shrug. "Any boys you got your eyes on?"

"I'm not saying anything!" She snaps.

"Who is itttt??" I press.

"........." She mumbled.

"Hm? Who?"

"The new transfer. He's in my classes and his name is Michael."

"Ooooooo! I wanna meet him."

"NO!" She shouts.

Her phone suddenly rings and she blushes when she sees who it is. I look and see its Michael. She gets up hurriedly and runs to her room. I chuckle and text Percy.

N: Ya know Bianca has a boyfriend XD

P: NO WAY

N: yep

P: leave the girl alone and don't embarrass her plz

N: well duh. I still wanna meet him

P: who is it?

N: new kid. Michael

P: ah.. And btw I'm in my moms car outside your house. Hurry and change.

I jump and look out the window, sure enough he's waiting out there. I quickly run up to my room and change.

"BYE!" I yell, running out.

Percy laughs when I jump in out of breath. "You didn't have to rush hon."

"Oh shut up. And don't call me hon."

"Ok. My King."

I blush. "You're crazy..."

He kisses my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We drive back to his house. When we walk in, it was quiet, nice and peaceful.

"My mom isn't home so... Yeah."

"If you kicked your mom out of the house just to hand out with me I will slap you."

"No no. I told her you were coming over and she said not to make a mess cause she'd be gone til tonight."

"Ok.."

We played games on his xbox for a couple hours til our stomachs started growling. We looked at each other and smiled. Percy jumped up and took my hand, pulling me to the kitchen. He lifted me by my waist and set me on the counter.

"Now..." He said. "What does the king want his knight to make him?"

I giggled. "Pizza."

"Really? I can just order-"

"Nope. Homemade."

He groaned and got out all the ingredients. "You're lucky my mom bought some pizza dough the other day. She makes them way better than me. What do you want on it?"

"Just plain cheese is ok."

He nods and sets to work. He rolls out the dough and sets it into the large pan before spreading the sauce and adding the cheese. Instead of just parmesan, he added cheddar, asiago, and a few more.

"Extra cheese, extra flavor." He hummed.

He popped it into the oven and we chatted while it baked. When it was done he let it cool before taking it out and cutting it. I quickly grabbed a slice and put it onto my plate before digging in.

"Oh my god this is amazing!" I say, continuing to eat.

He laughs and gets a slice for himself. "Wow it actually did turn out good."

I nodded and grabbed another slice. When we were all done and full we still had a few slices left for later. For the rest of the day, sort of, we kinda just hung out and stuff.

The book '600' is out. Go look at it.
BYEE