Chapter 14

Not sure if I'm up for a triple update weekend... Whatever, btw I am getting glasses. Yeah!

LET'S GOOOO

Nico's POV

I got up and tried recalling the memories of the previous day. They come rushing in and I practically collapse on the floor from the shock. Did I really shoot him? I steadily get up and walk downstairs.

"Nico! You should be resting!" Percy scolds.

"I... I'm not tired..." I say, sitting on the couch.

"Nico... Are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah... I just... I don't know. I feel like.. Not me.."

He walked over and rubbed my back. He pulled me into a hug and I leaned into it, snuggling up close.

"Its gonna be ok..." He whispered.

"I don't know about that... I.. I shot a guy. I'm gonna be charged for manslaughter..."

We were both quiet after that. We were quiet for the rest of the day. Nothing new.

~time skipz~

"Hey Percy..." I mumble.

"Yeah?"

"W-Whats gonna h-happen to me? T-They're gonna find out and they're gonna c-catch me and... And..." Tears fall from my eyes.

"Hey.... Its ok.." He hold me close and shushed me. "Don't worry. I won't let anyone hurt you."

I nod and pull him closer to me. I keep mumbling over and over again that I was scared. It was true. Percy turned on the TV. The news popped up.

"This morning a man was found dead shot in the head in a basement on ----- street. At 6:29 am." The news lady states. "The bullet wound to the head was fatal and was estimated to kill on impact. There are currently two suspects which will not be named. Nothing further."

I switch the TV off and hug my knees to my chest.

"P-Percy... We're going to get caught. They're gonna take me in."

"Nico it-"

He was interrupted by a lot of loud banging at the door.

"THIS IS THE POLICE. OPEN UP."

We froze.

#CLIFFHANGER
BYEE