Chapter 17

Percy's POV

"Well... First off do you know about ships and what canon means?" Jason asks.

I nod. "Like when two people hook up and stuff."

"Yeah. Well let me put it like this... Jeo is canon..." (I COULDNT RESIST)

It took me a second to process the information. "Wait." I sat up. "You and... Leo?"

He nods and Leo blushes. "For only a week now. Its not that serious yet but we just thought you should know before the girls do."

"Thanks man. Means a lot that you trust me. And congrats."

He nodded and I laid back down on the cool grass. We chatted for a while then the girls came back. They set down a blanket and the food and we all just dug in. When I saw there was no blue food I frowned. Then Leo looked through the basket and tossed me blue coke. I smiled and thanked him. I grabbed one of many sandwiches and chugged down the coke. We finished everything and laid down, stuffed. Then Nico came into my head. Its been an hour at least and I'm dying to see him. Two whole weeks without him... How was I gonna last? I sighed a little louder than wanted.

"Percy are you ok?" Annabeth asked.

"I just miss Nico... I don't think I can last two weeks." I sighed again.

"Aw don't worry man. We'll be here to keep you company!" Leo piped up.

"Yeah we got your back." Jason said and Piper nodded.

"I love you guys." I gave them a group hug.

We sat there for a minute just hugging it out. Then my phone buzzed, it was my mom.

"Hey guys I gotta head out. My mom wants me home to help her with something." I say, waving bye and jogging to my car.

When I arrived at the house it was a mess. There were toys scattered about and the couch cushions were everywhere.

"Uh.... Mom...?" I call out hesitantly.

"Percy! Hi honey, how was your day?" She walked down the stairs, hair messy and clothes covered in what looks like baby food.

"It was ok I guess... Despite this morning. How was babysitting?"

"Fabulous.." She said sarcastically. "Reminds me why I didn't have another kid." She jokes.

I laugh a little. "Well then. Here I'll clean up, you go clean yourself."

"Aww thanks Percy, your a dear." She kisses my cheek and goes off to clean herself.

I look around and decide where to start. This'll be fun...

~Time skippp cause who the fuck wants to read about cleaning?~

When I was done I plopped down on the couch and played on my phone. I scrolled through my camera roll at all of me and Nico's selfies together. I sigh looking at his smiling face, despite him being so gloomy before.

"Oh Nico... What could you possibly be doing right now?" I think out loud.

I put in my headphones and hit shuffle on my phone. C'mon by Panic! at the Disco came on. I haven't heard this in forever. I lay back and let the melody take me away. I soon fall asleep.
Its getting late and I,
Cannot seem to find my way home tonight
Feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole
Falling for forever
Wonderfully wandering alone...
What would my head be like
If not for my shoulders
Or without your smile
May it follow you forever
May it never leave you
To sleep in the stone
May we stay lost on our way home.
C'mon, c'mon with everything falling down around me
I'd like to believe in all the possibilities...

Yeah.. That's one of my fav songs.
The art in the song linked is by Viria, my fva pjo artist.
FEEDBACK PLZ
BYEE