0

This is an explanation and shout out lol. The chapters will start after this.

Now, I am writing a book per request of a reader markjaepepigyeom . (Yes you can request me to write new books, but don't ask me to change on make a chapter in existing books because I have those plots already thought of)

So it will be a bit different from my normal books. Example: my normal ships will be altered (except Jingyeom) because I respect the reader and would like them to enjoy the book they have asked me to create :3

Ships:
Jingyeom (main)
Jackbam (side)
MarkJae (side)

If you "severely" disagree with these ships you can leave now. (You shouldn't have to leave because you should respect the choices of the author and respect the ships of others even if they aren't your ships) because if I see 1 hate comment you're getting blocked/ reported because we should spread love not hate.

I plan to make this a short story because I want to focus on finishing FanBoy and getting more into the plot of Sense so... sorry it's not gonna be long but I hope you enjoy!

(Also... this is a cliche "my ex that I'm still in love with is at my door" so don't come at me telling me it's basic and that I didn't create this someone else did. No I'm saying I own the rights to this version of that plot and so does markjaepepigyeom who requested this come from me)