13

13 months after breakup

The apartment looked like Gucci threw up. All the furniture was spotless white leather. There was a damn tiger rug that looked too real for me to step on.

I gulped and ignored the famous paintings adorning the walls and poked Jinyoung in the back. "What's your stuff?"

Rolling his eyes, Jinyoung directed me towards the assumed bedroom and my jaw dropped when the door opened. It looked like a movie set bedroom and it made me and my small house feel insignificant, and it pissed me off.

"So you not only broke up with me because I wants fun, but also because he was rich. Okay. Maybe I should leave and you can do this bullshit on your own." Flinching at my harsh tone, my ex shook his head.

"That's not why..." Huffing in response, I unfolded a box and threw it towards him. "Whatever you say. Now we only have three boxes and two bags for stuff so hurry up."

Surprised at my tone, I watched Jinyoung try to read my face before ultimately sighing and beginning to take small items from the room and eventually fill up one box. Two others were filled with clothes alone and the bags filled with kitchen wear, making me involuntary grin.

He always had a knack for cooking.

Shaking my head, I grabbed two boxes and set a bag on top, leaving one of each to Jinyoung and left the fancy apartment. The car ride back was also silent and more awkward than last time.

I finally gave in and turned. "So, where is your new place." Jinyoung shuffles awkwardly in his seat making me raise my eyebrows. "You didn't land a place did you."

"No I did! I-I just can't move in till June." I inhaled and took a daring chance to whip over and glare at him. "It's fucking April! You're stuck at my house for two more months?!"

I heard Jinyoung sigh as I turned to look at the road again, gripping the steering wheel till my knuckles turned white.

"You better start paying rent. I may know you, but you fucked me over and I'm not about to let that slide. Got it?"

———
I know it's short my my cousins over so... <3