12

13 months after breakup

"Jinyoung. Is. WHERE?!" YoungJae screamed though my phone as I held it away from my ear with a wince. Pulling it back slowly, I whisper repeated my words. "Jinyoungs living with me, and we're going to confront his boyfriend and collect his things."

I heard YoungJae sigh as Jinyoung came out of the bathroom. Throughout his month long stay, he hadn't figured out why I don't like seeing him shirtless.

I rolled my eyes and turned around on the barstool before I could blush and embarrass myself. "Hyung, I'll be fine. I'm not stupid. Now please help your boyfriend I think Mark Hyung burning down your kitchen."

"Shit! You're right! Babe get away from the flames!" I ended the call assuming YoungJae has bigger problems and was met with a confused Jinyoung. "Who was that?"

I scoffed. "Nobody you need to concern yourself with. Now where's your ex? I just want to go get your shit then leave." I saw Jinyoungs eyes flicker through emotions before he nodded almost sadly.

Ignoring his feelings, I got up, stuffed my phone in my pocket, grabbed a coat, stuffed my wallet inside and unhooked my keys from the small rings on my wall before motioning Jinyoung to follow me.

We both got in the car, the ride silent unless he was directing me through streets. We finally reached a tall apartment building in the middle of Seoul, three hours in the car.

I rolled my neck and turned off my car before getting out and squaring my shoulders. Turning to look across the car at Jinyoung I raised my eyebrows.

"So, you going to lead me or am I going to have to click every single elevator button that's most likely inside?" Jinyoung rolled his eyes at my sarcasm and waved his hand dismissively before waltzing into the front spinning glass doors.

We quietly got in the elevator, and I ignore the gurney stares from girls in the lobby while Jinyoung smiled at them. Poor girls, too bad the hot men are gay.

I watch him click floor 17 and raise my eyebrows. I was joking earlier about the floors but I guess it was actually on point. "So, should I have my fists up before we ring the doorbell or should I hide by the side and surprise him?"

Jinyoung huffed and looked at me. "Neither, he shouldn't  be here, he should be at work." I turn to look at him in utter shock. "I totally forgot to ask! What's his name?" Jinyoung snickered and looked back at the closed doors.

"None of your business." I huffed and crossed my arms, pouting like a child. "I'll find out eventually you just watch." That was the last thing said for the next two minutes before the elevator dinged and we stepped out.

"It's left," Jinyoung directed as we quickly walked down the long hallway. I heard him pull out keys and mess with them before abruptly stopping at a door. "This is it. Now, please don't touch anything unless I tell you too. Every decoration costs us each a limb for every piece."

I snorted but didn't respond as he unlocked the door. As the cream colored door swung open, I inhaled sharply and felt my jaw drop.

"Holy shit this guys loaded."

———

Lowkey, I looked down at the number and saw 187 words, then typed the elevator scene and it turned to 530 words like that, wtf man.

Anyway enjoy!! It's a slight filler but it's also late and I'm sleepy. Apologies for the spelling errors!